The Triton DTS Basic System Accessory Package includes:
- Triton DTS Traction Unit
- QuikWrap Belt System
- Bolster Set
Triton DTS Traction Unit features:
- Fully programmable DTS pull patterns deliver pull forces that allow clinicians to utilize mechanical traction as an adjunctive therapy.
- Isolation of all phases of pull with independent timing for pretension, progression, traction and regression
- Variable speed control for patient comfort and increased treatment flexibility
- Programmable pretension prior to initiation of traction therapy eases guarding and provides comfort for the patient
- Five unique pull patterns add gradient, progressive range of motion and oscillations
- Clinical Protocols™ for cervical and lumbar conditions
- Memory storage for 80 user-defined protocols
- Static, intermittent and cyclic traction options
- Full-color clinical graphic library includes anatomical images, common pathologies and detailed belting technique tutorial
- Digital high resolution color touch screen interface that pivots 270°
- Patient Data Cards record relevant treatment data such as patient treatment sessions, pre- and post-treatment patient pain scales, pain mapping, and pain types
QuikWrap Belt System -Universal fit with hook and loop closure
- Non-slip design holds patient securely and allows even distribution of anterior and posterior pull forces
- Allows patient to be wrapped and set-up in under one minute, and treatment started in as little as two minutes
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.