CHATTANOOGA INTELECT MOBILE 2 RPW
✓ Authorized Chattanooga Dealer
✓ Lowest Price Guaranteed + No Sales Tax
✓ FREE & FAST Shipping: In Stock and Ready to Ship
Chattanooga's Radial Pressure Wave technology is mobile.
The Mobile 2 RPW (Radial Pressure Wave) is compact and light enough to be easily carried while also delivering a host of features and benefits.
When there is need for a powerful, yet portable RPW device in the clinic or on the sports field, the Chattanooga Mobile 2 RPW is the ideal choice. A lightweight and compact design together with a quiet built-in compressor make it suitable for portable use. A user-friendly experience is at the heart of the Mobile 2 RPW's design. The simple, ergonomically laid out controls enable all of the key parameters to be easily changed. A clear, illuminated LED display removes ambiguity when monitoring pressure, frequency and number of pulses. Pulses can be initiated via a trigger mechanism on the handpiece.
- Reduce muscle pain and aches
- Temporarily increase blood flow
- Activate connective tissue
- This Radial Pressure Wave clinical unit is ideally suited to the following applications:
- Physical Medicine
- Athletic trainers
- Revision Kit R-SW
- Ro40 Beam D-Actor® Transmitter, 15mm
- D20-S Standard D-Actor® Transmitter, 20mm
- Shockwave Power Cord US
- R-SW Hand Piece Applicator Set
- R-SW CD User Manual
Weight of the unit: Approx. 20 lbs
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12.5 x 12.5 x 8"
- Built-in compressor
- Single and Continuous shocks
- Frequency D-Actor: 1 - 21 Hz
- Frequency V-Actor: 1 - 31 Hz
- Application pressure: 1 - 5 Bar
- Highly customizable with precise adjustments of 0.1 increments
- Oscillating D-Actor
- V-Actor handpiece option
- USB connectivity
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.