Triton DTS Basic System Accessory Package includes:
- Triton DTS Traction Unit - The TX Traction Unit, is easy to operate. Has a 270¡ Pivoting User Interface, with a Digital Monochromatic Touch Screen Interface. The Patient Data Cards record up to 14 treatment sessions, and can store up to 10 user defined protocols. The TX Traction Unit has Intermittent, Static and Cyclic Traction, Progressive and Regressive steps. User-defined Hold, Rest and Treatment times. The Traction tension parameters: 0-200 lbs.
- QuikWrap Belt System - The Deluxe Universal Belt System assures patient comfort without cumbersome buckles and belts. The A/P pull force is distributed evenly to eliminate the slippage typical of older style traction therapy belt systems. Universal fit with hook and loop closures make the Deluxe Universal Pelvic and Thoracic Traction Therapy Belt System fast to setup for your traction therapy. In as little as one minute, you can be wrapped, setup and receiving traction therapy with a level of comfort as never before. Includes: 1420 Thoracic Belt, 1430 Pelvic Belt and 1427 Pelvic Belt Extender
- Bolster Set
Triton DTS Traction Unit features:
- Fully programmable DTS pull patterns deliver pull forces that allow clinicians to utilize mechanical traction as an adjunctive therapy.
- Isolation of all phases of pull with independent timing for pretension, progression, traction and regression
- Variable speed control for patient comfort and increased treatment flexibility
- Programmable pretension prior to initiation of traction therapy eases guarding and provides comfort for the patient
- Five unique pull patterns add gradient, progressive range of motion and oscillations
- Clinical Protocols™ for cervical and lumbar conditions
- Memory storage for 80 user-defined protocols
- Static, intermittent and cyclic traction options
- Full-color clinical graphic library includes anatomical images, common pathologies and detailed belting technique tutorial
- Digital high resolution color touch screen interface that pivots 270°
- Patient Data Cards record relevant treatment data such as patient treatment sessions, pre- and post-treatment patient pain scales, pain mapping, and pain types
QuikWrap Belt System -Universal fit with hook and loop closure
- Non-slip design holds patient securely and allows even distribution of anterior and posterior pull forces
- Allows patient to be wrapped and set-up in under one minute, and treatment started in as little as two minutes
US MedRehab is the preferred source in therapy equipment, education and service. Through our direct relationships with industry-leading manufacturers, we are able to offer new & used solutions to any equipment needs. Our experts are here to assist you in every step along the way from pre-sale info to post-sale support & education. We also have a dedicated team that specializes in technical service, repair and annual calibration checks to make sure your equipment is always working properly.
Our core product lines are offered across 8 different categories: Clinical Supplies, Modalities, Evaluation, Home Medical Equipment & ADL, Fitness, Tables & Furniture, Orthopedics, and Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) Equipment.
Delivery Policy: All supply orders are shipped via UPS Ground or USPS unless otherwise directed. UPS and USPS Delivery policies apply. All prices are FOB Shipping Point and Shipping Charges are added to invoice according to the Terms agreed upon by between Supplier and Customer. (see below for our Motor Freight Policies)
Shipping Locations: Headquarters - St. Louis, MO, Warehouses in New York, Ohio and California.
Freight Policy: For all non-Standard Ground shipments, please call for a Freight Quotation. All merchandise is carefully packed and inspected before leaving our facility or that of the manufacturer / drop-ship point. Responsibility for its safe delivery is assumed by the carrier upon acceptance of the shipment. Claims for loss or damage sustained in transit must be made to the Motor Freight Carrier. Visible loss or damage must be noted on the freight bill and signed by the carrier’s agent. Failure to adequately note and describe external evidence of damage may result in the carrier refusing to honor a damage claim. Contents of the packages(s) must be inspected immediately. Concealed loss or damage means loss or damage which does not become apparent until the merchandise has been unpacked. When damage is discovered, submit a written request for inspection by the carrier’s agent within fifteen days of the delivery date. All packing material must be saved for inspection so that a proper claim may be filed. Damage is the carrier’s responsibility. By following the instructions, we guarantee our full support of your claims to protect you against loss or concealed damage. Please feel free to call our Customer Service Department for further directions about initiating this process with the Motor Freight Carrier.
Specialized Handling and/or Order Expediting: Please call our Customer Service Department to discuss any special handling requests and applicable charges in advance of order placement.
Return Policy: All returns must have a RGA number applied (Returned Goods Authorization). An RGA number may be obtained through our Customer Service Department. US MedRehab honors the warranty of the original manufacturer, and defective products that cannot be repaired on-site will not be charged a restocking fee. Non-defective products can be returned within 30 days after shipment if ordered in error and may be subject to a 25% restocking charge to cover handling and transaction costs. Non-defective products cannot be returned after 30 days post shipment delivery. All non-defective, returned items must be in saleable condition, accompanied by the original packaging material. No returns, exchanges or refunds will be accepted on custom or special ordered items.