SportsArt V886 Verso Cross Trainer
SportsArt ECO-NATURAL™ line is the embodiment of design, technology, mobility, and cardiovascular excellence. The sleek angles and premium features combine with a self-powered design to produce the most engaging workout for users. The V886 Cross Trainer offers a truly customizable, approachable and engaging cross-training experience. Elliptical, Stepper, and Cycle movements combined in one machine with intuitive controls.
- 3-in-1 Cross Trainer offers variability
- Highly customizable stride height, length, crank arm, and resistance
- Switch between stepper, cycle, and elliptical on-the-fly
- Console and handle based controls for easy adjustments
- Sleekly designed console layout for easy use
V886 Verso Cross Trainer Specs
- Unit Weight: 607.2 lbs / 276 kg
- Dimensions: 103 x 37 x 70 in / 261.5 x 94 x 178 cm
- Stepper Height: 6–10 in / 15.24–25.4 cm
- Cycle Crank Arm: 8.5–14.5 in / 21.6–36.8 cm
- Elliptical Stride Height: 4.5–10 in / 11.4–25.4 cm
- Elliptical Stride Length: 15–31 in / 38.1–78.7 cm
- Levels of Resistance: 40 levels
- Power Requirement: Self-Powered
- Max User Weight: 500 lbs / 227.3 kg
- Readouts: Heart Rate, Cardio Zone, Weight Loss Zone, Time, Distance, Calories, Resistance, Stride Heights, Human Watts, Stride Length, Strides/Min
- Programs: s Manual, Interval 1-1, 1-2, 2-2, Plateau, Random, Track, Weight Loss, Cardio, Custom HR
Your Satisfaction with SportsArt is Guaranteed
- The Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Lifetime Frame Warranty
- 5 Year Parts and Wear Items Warranty
- 3 Year Labor Warranty
- 90 Day High Wear Items Warranty
- Free Shipping & No Sales Tax in the U.S.*excludes Missouri
US MedRehab is the preferred source in therapy equipment, education and service. Through our direct relationships with industry-leading manufacturers, we are able to offer new & used solutions to any equipment needs. Our experts are here to assist you in every step along the way from pre-sale info to post-sale support & education. We also have a dedicated team that specializes in technical service, repair and annual calibration checks to make sure your equipment is always working properly.
Our core product lines are offered across 8 different categories: Clinical Supplies, Modalities, Evaluation, Home Medical Equipment & ADL, Fitness, Tables & Furniture, Orthopedics, and Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) Equipment.
Delivery Policy: All supply orders are shipped via UPS Ground or USPS unless otherwise directed. UPS and USPS Delivery policies apply. All prices are FOB Shipping Point and Shipping Charges are added to invoice according to the Terms agreed upon by between Supplier and Customer. (see below for our Motor Freight Policies)
Shipping Locations: Headquarters - St. Louis, MO, Warehouses in New York, Ohio and California.
Freight Policy: For all non-Standard Ground shipments, please call for a Freight Quotation. All merchandise is carefully packed and inspected before leaving our facility or that of the manufacturer / drop-ship point. Responsibility for its safe delivery is assumed by the carrier upon acceptance of the shipment. Claims for loss or damage sustained in transit must be made to the Motor Freight Carrier. Visible loss or damage must be noted on the freight bill and signed by the carrier’s agent. Failure to adequately note and describe external evidence of damage may result in the carrier refusing to honor a damage claim. Contents of the packages(s) must be inspected immediately. Concealed loss or damage means loss or damage which does not become apparent until the merchandise has been unpacked. When damage is discovered, submit a written request for inspection by the carrier’s agent within fifteen days of the delivery date. All packing material must be saved for inspection so that a proper claim may be filed. Damage is the carrier’s responsibility. By following the instructions, we guarantee our full support of your claims to protect you against loss or concealed damage. Please feel free to call our Customer Service Department for further directions about initiating this process with the Motor Freight Carrier.
Specialized Handling and/or Order Expediting: Please call our Customer Service Department to discuss any special handling requests and applicable charges in advance of order placement.
Return Policy: All returns must have a RGA number applied (Returned Goods Authorization). An RGA number may be obtained through our Customer Service Department. US MedRehab honors the warranty of the original manufacturer, and defective products that cannot be repaired on-site will not be charged a restocking fee. Non-defective products can be returned within 30 days after shipment if ordered in error and may be subject to a 25% restocking charge to cover handling and transaction costs. Non-defective products cannot be returned after 30 days post shipment delivery. All non-defective, returned items must be in saleable condition, accompanied by the original packaging material. No returns, exchanges or refunds will be accepted on custom or special ordered items.