SportsArt UB521M Upper Body Ergometer
Pictured with Optional Swivel Seat and Wheelchair Platform
SportsArt is an industry leader in rehabilitative equipment manufacturing and the UB521M Upper Body Ergometer is a therapist’s favorite modality for seated, standing or users needing wheelchair access.
- Bi-directional resistance for varied exercise and therapy sessions.
- Optional wheelchair ramp and seat
- Hand crank position rotates 180° for opposing or in-unison arm motion (optional function.)
- Roll away seat carriage for wheelchair patients and optional wheelchair platform.
- Adjustable ROM radius with 4 settings at 6.5, 7.5 8.5 and 9.5 inches (16.5, 19, 21.5, 24 cm).
- Belt drive offers quiet, smooth operation with seamless transition between forward and reverse motion.
- Tilting console and pivoting display offer customized fit for most users in seated or standing position.
- Optional swivel seat and bi-directional handles (in-unison arm motion)
- Optional wheelchair ramp
- Optional wheelchair tie down
- Optional grip assist gloves
SportsArt UB521M Specs
- Unit Weight: 268 lbs. / 120 kg
- Dimensions: 69.3 x 31.5 x 75 in / 176 x 80 x 190.5 cm
- Resistance: 20 by 0.1 increments
- Max User Weight: 500 lbs. / 227 kg
- Power Requirement: 15A, 120V AC, grounded
- Read Outs: Workout Level, Calories, Time, RPM, Distance, METS, WATTS, Speed
- Workout Programs: Custom Interval, Random, Hill, Track, Iso Kinetic, Iso Strength, Custom HR, Cardio/Weight Loss, Custom HR, ActivZone™
Your Satisfaction with SportsArt is Guaranteed
- The Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Lifetime Frame Warranty
- 5 Year Parts and Wear Items Warranty
- 3 Year Labor Warranty
- 90 Day High Wear Items Warranty
- Free Shipping & No Sales Tax in the U.S.* excludes Missouri
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.