Sportsart S775 Pinnacle Trainer
Never has a cross trainer offered such incredible diversity and variety. High intensity workouts require unique tools to achieve optimal results while performance athletes of all levels seek power and endurance to maximize their potential when it counts. Everyone is looking to improve balance, stability and functional acuity and now they can have it all with Pinnacle.
The only cross trainer that combines both linear and lateral motions, adjustable stride width, variable foot position and unique handle positioning for an unprecedented workout of infinite variety.
SportsArt S775 Specs
- Unit Weight: 352.7 lbs. / 160 kg
- Dimensions: 66 x 46.5 x 71 in / 167.5 x 118.2 x 180.5 cm
- Resistance: 40 Levels
- Max Stride Length: 27.2 in / 69. cm
- Max User Weight: 500 lbs. / 225 kg
- Power Requirements: Self-powered
- Readouts: Heart Rate, Cardio Zone, Weight Loss Zone, ActivZone, Calories, Level, Time, Distance, Steps/Min, METs, Total Steps, Human Watts, Stride Meter
- Workout Programs: Quick Start, Manual, Random (x 10,000), Interval (x3), Plateau, Fat Burn, HRC (x3)
S775 Pinnacle Cross Trainer Features
- Users can simulate all forms of climb plus have the option to perform short stride intervals in wider positions – ideal for sports conditioning
- Stride length is user defined to promote a variety of goals and training modalities
- Two footplate adjustments provide greater comfort when exercising for longer periods or more aggressive positioning for training at higher intensities
- 5 position rail width adjustment
- Dual position pedal with Flexon adjustment
- Optional MYE 900MHZ semi-integrated receiver*
- Dual Contact Heart Rate Sensors
- Dual headphone jack with built-in volume control
- Integrated 3-speed fan
- Built in tablet holder
- Cardio Advisor
- Optional iPod/iPhone 30-Pin connector
- Optional SA WELL+™
- LED Stride Meter
- 5 position racing inspired handlebars with 4-Bar linkage
Your Satisfaction with SportsArt is Guaranteed
- The Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Lifetime Frame Warranty
- 5 Year Parts and Wear Items Warranty
- 3 Year Labor Warranty
- 90 Day High Wear Items Warranty
- Free Shipping & No Sales Tax in the U.S.*excludes Missouri
US MedRehab is the preferred source in therapy equipment, education and service. Through our direct relationships with industry-leading manufacturers, we are able to offer new & used solutions to any equipment needs. Our experts are here to assist you in every step along the way from pre-sale info to post-sale support & education. We also have a dedicated team that specializes in technical service, repair and annual calibration checks to make sure your equipment is always working properly.
Our core product lines are offered across 8 different categories: Clinical Supplies, Modalities, Evaluation, Home Medical Equipment & ADL, Fitness, Tables & Furniture, Orthopedics, and Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) Equipment.
Delivery Policy: All supply orders are shipped via UPS Ground or USPS unless otherwise directed. UPS and USPS Delivery policies apply. All prices are FOB Shipping Point and Shipping Charges are added to invoice according to the Terms agreed upon by between Supplier and Customer. (see below for our Motor Freight Policies)
Shipping Locations: Headquarters - St. Louis, MO, Warehouses in New York, Ohio and California.
Freight Policy: For all non-Standard Ground shipments, please call for a Freight Quotation. All merchandise is carefully packed and inspected before leaving our facility or that of the manufacturer / drop-ship point. Responsibility for its safe delivery is assumed by the carrier upon acceptance of the shipment. Claims for loss or damage sustained in transit must be made to the Motor Freight Carrier. Visible loss or damage must be noted on the freight bill and signed by the carrier’s agent. Failure to adequately note and describe external evidence of damage may result in the carrier refusing to honor a damage claim. Contents of the packages(s) must be inspected immediately. Concealed loss or damage means loss or damage which does not become apparent until the merchandise has been unpacked. When damage is discovered, submit a written request for inspection by the carrier’s agent within fifteen days of the delivery date. All packing material must be saved for inspection so that a proper claim may be filed. Damage is the carrier’s responsibility. By following the instructions, we guarantee our full support of your claims to protect you against loss or concealed damage. Please feel free to call our Customer Service Department for further directions about initiating this process with the Motor Freight Carrier.
Specialized Handling and/or Order Expediting: Please call our Customer Service Department to discuss any special handling requests and applicable charges in advance of order placement.
Return Policy: All returns must have a RGA number applied (Returned Goods Authorization). An RGA number may be obtained through our Customer Service Department. US MedRehab honors the warranty of the original manufacturer, and defective products that cannot be repaired on-site will not be charged a restocking fee. Non-defective products can be returned within 30 days after shipment if ordered in error and may be subject to a 25% restocking charge to cover handling and transaction costs. Non-defective products cannot be returned after 30 days post shipment delivery. All non-defective, returned items must be in saleable condition, accompanied by the original packaging material. No returns, exchanges or refunds will be accepted on custom or special ordered items.