Our innovative technology converts up to 74% of human energy into usable electricity which is sent back through your facilities power grid to offset energy consumption. No complicated wiring or electrical changes needed.
SportsArt G260 Status Eco-Powr Rower
SportsArt delivers another innovation in cardio equipment with the G260 ECO-POWR Rower. The latest in our long line of sustainable solutions, the rower offers an effective full-body workout that marries our exclusive energy-generating technology with a luxury experience. Our electromagnetic braking system produces energy as you move and mimics the real-world feeling of rowing on the water. Wireless resistance adjustments give users complete control over their workout, fine-tuning their experience to their preferences. Biomechanically focused foot pedals effortlessly rotate at the appropriate pivot point—maintaining comfort at the foot and ankle while minimizing stress on the plantar fascia. A color-changing LED light even indicates the amount of watts being generated in real-time, providing key insights and potential coaching cues. One of the industry’s most effective training modalities, the G260 ECO-POWR Rower provides efficiency, usability, reliability and sustainability—workout after workout.
THERE’S MORE TO THIS ROWER.
The G260 ECO-POWR Rower is the latest innovation from SportsArt, combining a smooth, effective rowing workout with energy-generating capabilities.
We designed the G260 from the ground-up to offer an exceptional rowing experience. First and foremost, our electromagnetic braking system mimics the real-world feeling of rowing on the water while producing energy through the movement. Wireless resistance adjustments provide complete control over any workout, allowing every individual to fine-tune their experience to their preferences.
Put ECO-POWR to work for your success.
Key Features that Inspire Performance.
- Color-changing LED light indicates watts being generated in real-time, provides key insights and potential coaching cues.
- Biomechanically focused foot pedals rotate easily at the appropriate pivot point—maintaining comfort at the foot and ankle while minimizing stress on the plantar fascia.
- Smart workout programs and enhanced wireless heart rate receiver create a seamless digital experience, with information easily viewable with the pivoting LCD display.
- Thoughtful details like an integrated cup and phone holder (plus optional phone holder), finger-safe seat carriage and vertical storability.
- Chain-driven for added strength and durability.
GENERATE POWER WITH ECO-POWR™
ECO-POWR™ is as simple as 1-2-3
1 | Plug in the unit to any standard electrical outlet, or daisy chain up to 6 units into a single outlet.
2 | Turn the equipment on.
3 | Begin working out.
- A color-changing LED indicates both workout intensity and watt production in real-time. This quick and easy visual element provides key insights for the exerciser and possible training cues for an instructor.
WIRELESS RESISTANCE CONTROL
- Fingertip controls integrated within the handlebar allow users to effortlessly adjust resistance levels on-the-fly, allowing for greater training variability and control.
- Pivoting pedals allow for an appropriate level of dorsi- and plantar-flexion throughout the rowing movement. This minimizes stress on the plantar fascia and creates a more comfortable workout experience.
FINGER-SAFE SEAT CARRIAGE
- Minimizes potential pinch points along the rails while providing an incredibly smooth rolling motion.
PIVOTING LCD DISPLAY
- All the most desired information and readouts are available at a glance. The pivoting feature also ensures that a wide range of users can position the display for a clear viewing angle.
INTEGRATED CUP AND PHONE HOLDER
- Whether hydrating, staying connected or simply keeping an eye on car keys and wallet, exercisers have easy access to the items they want nearby.
- For those times when the rower isn’t in use, it easily stores vertically to take up less space.
ENHANCED WIRELESS HEART RATE RECEIVER
- This wireless heart rate receiver has been programmed to exceed the normal range so that accurate readings can be made along the full length of the rail, not limited to the traditional 3ft range.
SMART WORKOUT PROGRAMS
- The rower includes several pre-set workout programs, including one that adjusts resistance automatically to keep the user at a predetermined heart rate.
- Our chain-drive system reduces belt skipping and breaking for increased reliability and durability.
OPTIONAL PHONE HOLDER
- An optional phone holder easily attaches to the console arm, keeping phones visible and close at hand.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)|
|Max User Weight|
We strive to ship your order using the fastest and most reliable methods available to us. When your order ships out you will be notified with an email containing tracking information. Please track your package on carrier's website or by calling them for a smoother experience.
Please allow a few days for orders to process. Our employees work very hard to ship every order out as soon as possible.
Smaller items typically ship within 2 to 5 days. Larger items can take 2 to 4 weeks. Please consult with a sales specialist for a more exact time frame.
All smaller items or supply orders are shipped via UPS Ground or USPS unless otherwise directed. UPS and USPS Delivery policies apply. All prices are FOB Shipping Point and Shipping Charges are added to invoice according to the Terms agreed upon by between Supplier and Customer.
For Large or Heavy Items we use LTL Freight Shipping and Contracted Shipping. Contracted Shippers may not have tracking numbers as these are smaller family companies. We do have direct contact with any contracted shipper. Please contact US MedRehab directly with any questions regarding contracted shippers.
We offer full install and setup of certain items. Please contact us at 1-314-207-9403 ext 1 for more information on full setup options.
Please call our Customer Service Department to discuss any special handling requests and applicable charges in advance of order placement.
US MedRehab is the preferred source in therapy equipment, education and service. Through our direct relationships with industry-leading manufacturers, we are able to offer new & used solutions to any equipment needs. Our experts are here to assist you in every step along the way from pre-sale info to post-sale support & education. We also have a dedicated team that specializes in technical service, repair and annual calibration checks to make sure your equipment is always working properly.
Our core product lines are offered across 8 different categories: Clinical Supplies, Modalities, Evaluation, Home Medical Equipment & ADL, Fitness, Tables & Furniture, Orthopedics, and Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) Equipment.
Delivery Policy: All supply orders are shipped via UPS Ground or USPS unless otherwise directed. UPS and USPS Delivery policies apply. All prices are FOB Shipping Point and Shipping Charges are added to invoice according to the Terms agreed upon by between Supplier and Customer. (see below for our Motor Freight Policies)
Shipping Locations: Headquarters - St. Louis, MO, Warehouses in New York, Ohio and California.
Freight Policy: For all non-Standard Ground shipments, please call for a Freight Quotation. All merchandise is carefully packed and inspected before leaving our facility or that of the manufacturer / drop-ship point. Responsibility for its safe delivery is assumed by the carrier upon acceptance of the shipment. Claims for loss or damage sustained in transit must be made to the Motor Freight Carrier. Visible loss or damage must be noted on the freight bill and signed by the carrier’s agent. Failure to adequately note and describe external evidence of damage may result in the carrier refusing to honor a damage claim. Contents of the packages(s) must be inspected immediately. Concealed loss or damage means loss or damage which does not become apparent until the merchandise has been unpacked. When damage is discovered, submit a written request for inspection by the carrier’s agent within fifteen days of the delivery date. All packing material must be saved for inspection so that a proper claim may be filed. Damage is the carrier’s responsibility. By following the instructions, we guarantee our full support of your claims to protect you against loss or concealed damage. Please feel free to call our Customer Service Department for further directions about initiating this process with the Motor Freight Carrier.
Specialized Handling and/or Order Expediting: Please call our Customer Service Department to discuss any special handling requests and applicable charges in advance of order placement.
Return Policy: All returns must have a RGA number applied (Returned Goods Authorization). An RGA number may be obtained through our Customer Service Department. US MedRehab honors the warranty of the original manufacturer, and defective products that cannot be repaired on-site will not be charged a restocking fee. Non-defective products can be returned within 30 days after shipment if ordered in error and may be subject to a 25% restocking charge to cover handling and transaction costs. Non-defective products cannot be returned after 30 days post shipment delivery. All non-defective, returned items must be in saleable condition, accompanied by the original packaging material. No returns, exchanges or refunds will be accepted on custom or special ordered items.