CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED (CPO)
Like New Showroom Demo.
Latitude Lateral Stability Trainer
The Latitude Trainer is the first recumbent lateral training machine, designed for active aging adults, those undergoing rehab and exercisers specifically looking to target stabilization muscles. The first of its kind on the market, the Latitude Lateral Stability Trainer focuses on a side-to-side movement to target lateral excursion muscles that aren’t strengthened using other sagittal plane elliptical and recumbent cardio equipment.
- A new resource for building the right muscles and confidence to reduce the risk of falls and stay active.
- Ideal for people of all fitness levels including older adults and rehabilitation exercisers
- Circular motion activates muscles used for stability and side-to-side movements.
- Bi-directional motion activates different muscle firing patterns depending on the direction – either inward or outward.
- Easy ingress and egress with a step-through design and highly adjustable seat.
- Seat removes for simple wheelchair access.
- Oversized, orthopedic foot pads with heel cups and foot straps add safety, comfort and visibility.
- 191 resistance levels at increments of 0.1 allow users to start where they’re comfortable and progressively build from there.
This is our best of the best and your go-to seat for most facilities.
- Multiple adjustments for a comfortable fit.
- 360 Degree Swivel – locks at each 90-degree angle for added safety
- The recline adjustment features a 23 degree recline range.
- Integrated seat handle for easy seat removal on products with direct wheelchair access.
- Custom seat shape to reduce hamstring interference and provide lumbar support.
- Recline allows you to soften the hip angle and still get the desired knee flexion. A reclined seat also reduces the stress on the hip joint while exercising.
- All adjustment levers are accessible from both sides of the seat, including the new 360 Therapist Assist Pedals.
- Robust seat base with integrated grooves to prevent undesired movement.
- Premium upholstery for comfort and durability.
- Seat size is equivalent to former bucket seat.
- Horizontal seat monorail allows for zero-sloping forward and back adjustments.
- 450 lb. user weight capacity.
One of the things that sets Intelli-Fit apart is the ability to demonstrate improvement:
Small increments in time and resistance are just two of the ways to see immediate improvement and stay motivated.
- Intelli-Fit is the most comprehensive system for experiencing even the smallest improvements – down to .1 increments across a broad range of metrics.
- Record results to any USB memory stick (no software required) to track results and see improvement over time.
- Integrated assessment programs set a baseline and demonstrate progress.
- Specially designed programs to help improve individual scores on heart and power assessments.
- Cardiovascular Fitness – This is measured by heart rate recovery. Intelli-Fit takes the end user through a test, and then provides a score in beats per minute. Users can follow the built-in protocol to improve this score.
- Power – Intelli-Fit takes the end user through a test, and then provides a score based on watts. Users can follow the built-in protocol to improve this score.
Intelli-Fit’s basic programs get people moving. Whatever your functionality or fitness level, Intelli-Fit uses the unique features of SCIFIT equipment, like bi-directional resistance, accessibility, adjustability, Iso-Strength, Constant Work, and more to provide simple, easy to use programs for any goal. Intelli-Fit precisely combines the unique features of SCIFIT equipment with the detailed, custom programs that only SCIFIT can offer.
We strive to ship your order using the fastest and most reliable methods available to us. When your order ships out you will be notified with an email containing tracking information. Please track your package on carrier's website or by calling them for a smoother experience.
All smaller items or supply orders are shipped via UPS Ground or USPS unless otherwise directed. UPS and USPS Delivery policies apply. All prices are FOB Shipping Point and Shipping Charges are added to invoice according to the Terms agreed upon by between Supplier and Customer.
For Large or Heavy Items we use LTL Freight Shipping and Contracted Shipping. Contracted Shippers may not have tracking numbers as these are smaller family companies. We do have direct contact with any contracted shipper. Please contact US MedRehab directly with any questions regarding contracted shippers.
We offer full install and setup of certain items. Please contact us at 1-888-581-5504 ext 1 for more information on full setup options.
Please call our Customer Service Department to discuss any special handling requests and applicable charges in advance of order placement.
We offer free shipping on certain items. Free shipping is not applicable to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico & International sales. This offer is our standard shipping methods and does not covers any expedited or special delivery options.
Some large items on our website due to their sizes and weight may not not eligible for shipping to AK, PR, HI and U.S. Territories
Some items are too heavy/large (medical tables, parallel bars, racks, cabinets etc.) and needs to be shipped with Freight services which would include only dock to dock or curbside delivery. Our website automatically calculates a flat fee for this service. After placing order, depending on buyers zip code & shipping preferences, actual shipping will be calculated and the needs to be paid before we process the order. Residential deliveries of these freight shipments are subject to shipping surcharge which will be calculated after placing the order.
Please note some new items may take up to 8+ weeks to manufacture. Please consult with one of our representatives before ordering to find out estimated shipping times.
Additional shipping services such as lift-gate, inside delivery and white glove services may be purchased separately. Make sure you provide a phone number with your order due to scheduling freight shipments. We strongly advise you to inspect packages for delivery damages before signing anything. If you realize a damage and/or missing piece DO NOT SIGN & contact us immediately.
Buyer must be present at the arranged time of delivery and the location must be ready to receive the item. Any delay, re-delivery, storage may cause extra charges and must be paid before delivering the item.
Please note these custom-made items are NOT returnable and buyer is responsible for both-way shipping charges along with any storage fees in case of an authorized return.
We are glad to offer our products and services to customers around the world. You can simply purchase your product online or you may contact us via phone or email. Different shipping methods are available for your convenience such as USPS, UPS, Fedex, and more. If you would like to use your own carrier that's fine too. Please contact us prior to ordering to arrange your shipping. Please note that Import duties, taxes, and other charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost and make sure the items you are purchasing are compatible with your country's electric current.