PROMOTION:2 FREE 5L Jugs of Ultrasound Gel Included!
The Richmar TheraTouch UX2 is an advanced clinical-grade therapeutic ultrasound device, utilizing non-invasive high-frequency sound waves to create mini vibrations that help raise the temperature of soft tissues in a targeted area of the body to provide pain relief and to loosen tight muscles.
Equipped with a menu-driven, color touchscreen interface that intuitively groups and displays clinical protocols, guiding clinicians step-by-step to ensure ideal therapeutic treatment for any given patient.
- Appropriate parameter settings
- Ultrasound applicator recommendations
- Dual-holster design to accommodate both size applicators
- Ergonomically designed sound head provides for an excellent ERA
With a comprehensive library of ultrasound treatment education for better treatment outcomes and improved clinical efficacy, a few simple key presses are all that is needed to quick-start a therapeutic ultrasound session.
- Relief of pain, muscle spasms and joint contractures that may be associated with:
- Adhesive capsulitis
- Bursitis with slight calcification
- Soft tissue injuries
- Shortened tendons due to past injuries and scar tissues
- Ligament sprains
- Relief of sub-chronic, chronic pain and joint contractures resulting from:
- Capsular tightness
- Capsular scarring
- Built-In Comprehensive Library Provides Treatment Education
- Sleek, User-Friendly, Ergonomic Design for Tabletop or Therapy Cart Use
- Large, Easy-to-Read, Color LCD Display with Touch Screen Interface
- Clinical Protocols Provide Parameters for a Variety of Acute and Chronic Conditions
- “Favorites” Feature Allows Storage Up to 99 Custom Programs for Future Use
- 1 and 3 MHz Ultrasound Frequencies
- Pulsed and Continuous Modes
- The ONLY Clinical-Grade Ultrasound Device That Comes Standard With Dual Soundhead Applicators - 1 cm² & 5 cm²
- Low BNR Ratio 5:1
- Ultrasound Amplitude Can Be Toggled Between W and W/cm²
- Sound Head Coupling Feature
- Optional Therapy Cart Integrates with the Unit and Keeps Supplies Organized and Ready for Treatments
- Industry-Leading 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Number of Channels: 4, Isolated
- Treatment Time: 1 - 60 min, adjustable
- Power Supply: 100–240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Duty Factor: (L, M, H): 30%, 40%, 50%
- Dimensions: 11.25" x 7.75" x 9.5"
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Frequency: 1 and 3 MHz
- Duty Cycles: Pulsed and Continuous
- Pulse Frequency: 100 Hz
- Pulse Duration: 1 - 9 mSec ± 10% (set by Duty Cycle)
- Ramp (Fixed): 1s
- Treatment Time: 1 - 60 minutes
- TheraTouch UX2 Device (Part #: DQ2000)
- Instruction Manual (Part #: DQ8000-MAN)
- Power Cord (Part #: DQ8000X)
- Ultrasound Bracket with Screws (Part #: DQBRKT)
- Ultrasound Holster - 2 pieces (Part #: DQHLSTR)
- 1 cm² Sound Head (Part #: DQ8002W1)
- 5 cm² Sound Head (Part #: DQ8002W5)
- 8 oz. Bottle of Therasonic Ultrasound Gel (Part #: LS5288)
We strive to ship your order using the fastest and most reliable methods available to us. When your order ships out you will be notified with an email containing tracking information. Please track your package on carrier's website or by calling them for a smoother experience.
Please allow a few days for orders to process. Our employees work very hard to ship every order out as soon as possible.
Smaller items typically ship within 2 to 5 days. Larger items can take 2 to 4 weeks. Please consult with a sales specialist for a more exact time frame.
All smaller items or supply orders are shipped via UPS Ground or USPS unless otherwise directed. UPS and USPS Delivery policies apply. All prices are FOB Shipping Point and Shipping Charges are added to invoice according to the Terms agreed upon by between Supplier and Customer.
For Large or Heavy Items we use LTL Freight Shipping and Contracted Shipping. Contracted Shippers may not have tracking numbers as these are smaller family companies. We do have direct contact with any contracted shipper. Please contact US MedRehab directly with any questions regarding contracted shippers.
We offer full install and setup of certain items. Please contact us at 1-314-207-9403 ext 1 for more information on full setup options.
Please call our Customer Service Department to discuss any special handling requests and applicable charges in advance of order placement.
US MedRehab is the preferred source in therapy equipment, education and service. Through our direct relationships with industry-leading manufacturers, we are able to offer new & used solutions to any equipment needs. Our experts are here to assist you in every step along the way from pre-sale info to post-sale support & education. We also have a dedicated team that specializes in technical service, repair and annual calibration checks to make sure your equipment is always working properly.
Our core product lines are offered across 8 different categories: Clinical Supplies, Modalities, Evaluation, Home Medical Equipment & ADL, Fitness, Tables & Furniture, Orthopedics, and Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) Equipment.
Delivery Policy: All supply orders are shipped via UPS Ground or USPS unless otherwise directed. UPS and USPS Delivery policies apply. All prices are FOB Shipping Point and Shipping Charges are added to invoice according to the Terms agreed upon by between Supplier and Customer. (see below for our Motor Freight Policies)
Shipping Locations: Headquarters - St. Louis, MO, Warehouses in New York, Ohio and California.
Freight Policy: For all non-Standard Ground shipments, please call for a Freight Quotation. All merchandise is carefully packed and inspected before leaving our facility or that of the manufacturer / drop-ship point. Responsibility for its safe delivery is assumed by the carrier upon acceptance of the shipment. Claims for loss or damage sustained in transit must be made to the Motor Freight Carrier. Visible loss or damage must be noted on the freight bill and signed by the carrier’s agent. Failure to adequately note and describe external evidence of damage may result in the carrier refusing to honor a damage claim. Contents of the packages(s) must be inspected immediately. Concealed loss or damage means loss or damage which does not become apparent until the merchandise has been unpacked. When damage is discovered, submit a written request for inspection by the carrier’s agent within fifteen days of the delivery date. All packing material must be saved for inspection so that a proper claim may be filed. Damage is the carrier’s responsibility. By following the instructions, we guarantee our full support of your claims to protect you against loss or concealed damage. Please feel free to call our Customer Service Department for further directions about initiating this process with the Motor Freight Carrier.
Specialized Handling and/or Order Expediting: Please call our Customer Service Department to discuss any special handling requests and applicable charges in advance of order placement.
Return Policy: All returns must have a RGA number applied (Returned Goods Authorization). An RGA number may be obtained through our Customer Service Department. US MedRehab honors the warranty of the original manufacturer, and defective products that cannot be repaired on-site will not be charged a restocking fee. Non-defective products can be returned within 30 days after shipment if ordered in error and may be subject to a 25% restocking charge to cover handling and transaction costs. Non-defective products cannot be returned after 30 days post shipment delivery. All non-defective, returned items must be in saleable condition, accompanied by the original packaging material. No returns, exchanges or refunds will be accepted on custom or special ordered items.