- Multi-Purpose Applications
- Medical: DVT Prevention; Lymphatic Drainage; Blood Circulation; Edema Relief
- Sports: Muscle Relaxation & Recovery; Injury Healing
- Massage: Ease Hand Strain for Personal At-Home Use or at the Spa & Beauty Salon
- Capable of reaching a compression level of up to 200mm Hg, the Richmar REX is ~2-3X more powerful than other compression products in the world. Studies show that the more powerful the pressure applied to the muscle tissues, the more effective the metabolic flush is, resulting in a more effective and faster recovery process for the user.
- No Added Extras
- Each package includes everything needed to begin treatment right away. No extra accessories needed.
- REX Pump Control Unit
- 2x Lower Extremity Garments
- Richmar Clinical Storage & Travel Backpack
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Control Unit Dimensions: 285mm (L) x 175mm (W) x 130mm (H); (~11.2" x 6.9" x 5.2")
- Weight: 2.6 Kg (~5.7 lbs)
- Power: 110-125Vac 60Hz 50VA
- Power Plug: JL-201 AC125V 10A 2-pole without earthling contact.
- Power Cable: NISPT-1 2*0.824mm
- Garment Material: Thermoplastic Urethane
- Garment Dimensions: 44" (Length), 16" (Width, at the top of the leg)
- Therapy Time: 0 - 30 minutes
- Minimum/Maximum Air Pressure: 20 - 200mm Hg
- Cycle Time: 70 seconds
- DO NOT use this product if you are experiencing inflammation, an infection, pain of unknown
origin, or bleeding (internal or external) at or near the site of application or if you have a wound
at or near the site of application.
- DO NOT use-this product if you have any of the following conditions:
- Acute pulmonary edema
- Acute thrombophlebitis
- Acute congestive cardiac failure
- Acute infections
- Patients with documented deep vein thrombosis
- Episodes of Pulmonary embolism
- Wounds lesions or tumors at or in the vicinity of application
- Where increased venous and lymphatic return is undesirable
- Bone fractures or dislocations at or in the vicinity of application
Garment Cleaning / Disinfecting Instructions:
- Disconnect garment from device. Open garment to expose all sides either by separating Velcro type hook and loop or by unzipping (depending on type of garment).
- Cleaning solution should consist of 10mL of laundry detergent per 5L of warm tap water. Use either a large sink or plastic tub able to hold enough solution (depending on size and quantity of garments) to completely submerge the garment leaving the latch connector bars out of the water.
- Garment should be soaked for 5-10 minutes.
Thoroughly rinse garment with warm tap water and allow to air dry.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.