Our SportsArt Rotary Torso P735 allows you to strengthen your core by rotating your trunk against resistance. This movement targets your side abs and obliques.
- Specially designed cams provide unparalleled ergonomics throughout the entire motion; offering a perfect start, strong finish, and smooth resistance for human biomechanics
- SportsArt Rotary Torso P735 convenient seat height adjustment suits people of various heights
- Marine grade double-stitched upholstery
Performance Line is a completely new line of devices dedicated for smaller clubs. While designing, our engineers focused on perfect functionality and exercise ergonomics known from Sports Art Extreme line. We succeeded in keeping a full range and a precise stack with a magnetic selector, complete adjustment of a range and big, anatomic cams. For security reasons the stack has been locked with semi transparent polycarbonate. Polymer varnish resistant to sweat and double color upholstery completes the picture.
Stack Weight(Precise, 100kg): As a standard equipment in Strength series we offer an aesthetically built stack. Designing it we wanted it to be an easy to reach and chose. The precision is so well that on the height of 1m the selector position change may not be bigger than 1mm. The choice of the weight is assisted with magnetized selectors.
Biomechanics(3 movement ranges): Designed by Motion Mechanics specialists a system of cams and levers is responsible for mechanics and ergonomics. It enables to adjust the device to every user regardless of their height or weight.
Drive Line(Steel Cable): In SportsArt machines internally greased steel ropes covered in jackets are standard. What is more, S series devices have exceptionally hard and highly durable belts supported with kevlar.
Stack Weight Change(5kg): A unique clutch system used in our S series strength devices enables real weight stack change every 1.5kg. We allow the weight that is personalized to the user’s individual needs.
Construction(Bent and twisted): Only SportsArt can boast with bent from one piece frames. Such a solution is really expensive but there is no other as hard and durable.
FRAME (COATING EXCLUDED): 7 Years
WEIGHTS & GUIDE RODS: 3 Years
CABLES, BELTS, BEARINGS & PARTS: 2 Years
GRIPS, ENCLOSURES & COVERS: 1 Year
UPHOLSTERY: 6 Months
LABOR: 1 Year
SportsArt Rotary Torso P735 Key Features:
- Preload adjustment allows easy on/off access
- Range limiter makes motion comfortable from start to finish
- Lower body rotates to isolate core and hip motion
- Gas-assisted vertical seat adjustment fits all types of users
- Deep-groove, 5-inch (12.7 cm) shrouded pulleys provide faultless cable tracking
- Cold rolled steel weight stacks with noise dampening
- Stainless steel guide rods resist rust and stay smooth
- Internally lubricated 1500 lb (680 kg) steel aircraft cables provide quiet, smooth operation
- Heavy-duty European-styled cushions