Patient Interrupt Switch For Triton Traction
The Patient Interrupt Switch for the Triton series Traction Table offers to models for classic therapy. With one simple push of a button, the Patient Interrupt Switch immediately stops treatment.
- Easy-to-use digital touchscreen user interface offers static, intermittent and cyclic traction so you can cater to different patient needs
- Features include user-defined hold, rest and treatment times, plus a before-and-after patient pain profile with numeric and visual scales and a pain map
- Customize and store up to 20 treatment protocols per patient; use the patient data card port to store session parameters on individual cards
- Transfer data to a PC via the optional patient data management system
- Other features include: traction cord, clevis attachment slots, sEMG leadwire receptacle and patient interrupt switch receptacle