Designed to provide anatomical motion for the shoulder, the OptiFlex S addresses a complete range of motion capabilities.
- Easy-to-use hand control for storing treatment data on memory chip card
- Fully synchronized motors allow treatment parameters to be customized to meet patient’s specific therapy protocols
- Ergonomic rest for healthy arm and fully adjustable chair
- Patented Universal left/right Shoulder design
- Folds easily for transport/shipping
- Includes patient data card and erasable pen
- Synchronized motors allow for customization of treatment parameters (optional to turn on/off)
- Patented universal left/right design for easy conversion
- Fully adjustable ergonomic chair that promotes shoulder stabilization
- Seat height: 48cm
- Brushless DC motor
- Pendant control with chip card technology to store and assign patient information
- Quick and easy disassembly for transport and shipping
- Warm-up mode – the unit recognizes the start and stop angles and midpoint. From that point, motion is initiated 3 degrees from all angles until full ROM is achieved
- Reverse-on-load – unit will switch to the opposite direction when patient resistance exceeds the set value
- Patient data storage – assigns ROM, speed and treatment times per patient and notes patient set up positions
- Patient compliance meter – calculates the cumulative patient usage time
- Soft start and stop
- Multi-lingual pendant display
- Lightweight design weighs 55 lbs (25 kg)
- Range of Motion:
- Adduction/Abduction: 0-30-175º
- Internal/External Rotation: 90-0-90º
- Flexion/Elevation: 0-30-175º
- Horizontal Adduction/ Abduction: 0-0-125º
- Motor Control: ON/OFF
- Pauses: 0-30 seconds
- Speed: 0-100%
- Timer: 0-300 minutes
- Synchronization: ON/OFF
- Therapy Run Time: hours/minutes
We strive to ship your order using the fastest and most reliable methods available to us. When your order ships out you will be notified with an email containing tracking information. Please track your package on carrier's website or by calling them for a smoother experience.
Please allow a few days for orders to process. Our employees work very hard to ship every order out as soon as possible.
Smaller items typically ship within 2 to 5 days. Larger items can take 2 to 4 weeks. Please consult with a sales specialist for a more exact time frame.
All smaller items or supply orders are shipped via UPS Ground or USPS unless otherwise directed. UPS and USPS Delivery policies apply. All prices are FOB Shipping Point and Shipping Charges are added to invoice according to the Terms agreed upon by between Supplier and Customer.
For Large or Heavy Items we use LTL Freight Shipping and Contracted Shipping. Contracted Shippers may not have tracking numbers as these are smaller family companies. We do have direct contact with any contracted shipper. Please contact US MedRehab directly with any questions regarding contracted shippers.
We offer full install and setup of certain items. Please contact us at 1-314-207-9403 ext 1 for more information on full setup options.
Please call our Customer Service Department to discuss any special handling requests and applicable charges in advance of order placement.
US MedRehab is the preferred source in therapy equipment, education and service. Through our direct relationships with industry-leading manufacturers, we are able to offer new & used solutions to any equipment needs. Our experts are here to assist you in every step along the way from pre-sale info to post-sale support & education. We also have a dedicated team that specializes in technical service, repair and annual calibration checks to make sure your equipment is always working properly.
Our core product lines are offered across 8 different categories: Clinical Supplies, Modalities, Evaluation, Home Medical Equipment & ADL, Fitness, Tables & Furniture, Orthopedics, and Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) Equipment.
Delivery Policy: All supply orders are shipped via UPS Ground or USPS unless otherwise directed. UPS and USPS Delivery policies apply. All prices are FOB Shipping Point and Shipping Charges are added to invoice according to the Terms agreed upon by between Supplier and Customer. (see below for our Motor Freight Policies)
Shipping Locations: Headquarters - St. Louis, MO, Warehouses in New York, Ohio and California.
Freight Policy: For all non-Standard Ground shipments, please call for a Freight Quotation. All merchandise is carefully packed and inspected before leaving our facility or that of the manufacturer / drop-ship point. Responsibility for its safe delivery is assumed by the carrier upon acceptance of the shipment. Claims for loss or damage sustained in transit must be made to the Motor Freight Carrier. Visible loss or damage must be noted on the freight bill and signed by the carrier’s agent. Failure to adequately note and describe external evidence of damage may result in the carrier refusing to honor a damage claim. Contents of the packages(s) must be inspected immediately. Concealed loss or damage means loss or damage which does not become apparent until the merchandise has been unpacked. When damage is discovered, submit a written request for inspection by the carrier’s agent within fifteen days of the delivery date. All packing material must be saved for inspection so that a proper claim may be filed. Damage is the carrier’s responsibility. By following the instructions, we guarantee our full support of your claims to protect you against loss or concealed damage. Please feel free to call our Customer Service Department for further directions about initiating this process with the Motor Freight Carrier.
Specialized Handling and/or Order Expediting: Please call our Customer Service Department to discuss any special handling requests and applicable charges in advance of order placement.
Return Policy: All returns must have a RGA number applied (Returned Goods Authorization). An RGA number may be obtained through our Customer Service Department. US MedRehab honors the warranty of the original manufacturer, and defective products that cannot be repaired on-site will not be charged a restocking fee. Non-defective products can be returned within 30 days after shipment if ordered in error and may be subject to a 25% restocking charge to cover handling and transaction costs. Non-defective products cannot be returned after 30 days post shipment delivery. All non-defective, returned items must be in saleable condition, accompanied by the original packaging material. No returns, exchanges or refunds will be accepted on custom or special ordered items.