Designed to provide anatomical motion for the shoulder, the OptiFlex S addresses a complete range of motion capabilities.
- Easy-to-use hand control for storing treatment data on memory chip card
- Fully synchronized motors allow treatment parameters to be customized to meet patient’s specific therapy protocols
- Ergonomic rest for healthy arm and fully adjustable chair
- Patented Universal left/right Shoulder design
- Folds easily for transport/shipping
- Includes patient data card and erasable pen
- Synchronized motors allow for customization of treatment parameters (optional to turn on/off)
- Patented universal left/right design for easy conversion
- Fully adjustable ergonomic chair that promotes shoulder stabilization
- Seat height: 48cm
- Brushless DC motor
- Pendant control with chip card technology to store and assign patient information
- Quick and easy disassembly for transport and shipping
- Warm-up mode – the unit recognizes the start and stop angles and midpoint. From that point, motion is initiated 3 degrees from all angles until full ROM is achieved
- Reverse-on-load – unit will switch to the opposite direction when patient resistance exceeds the set value
- Patient data storage – assigns ROM, speed and treatment times per patient and notes patient set up positions
- Patient compliance meter – calculates the cumulative patient usage time
- Soft start and stop
- Multi-lingual pendant display
- Lightweight design weighs 55 lbs (25 kg)
- Range of Motion:
- Adduction/Abduction: 0-30-175º
- Internal/External Rotation: 90-0-90º
- Flexion/Elevation: 0-30-175º
- Horizontal Adduction/ Abduction: 0-0-125º
- Motor Control: ON/OFF
- Pauses: 0-30 seconds
- Speed: 0-100%
- Timer: 0-300 minutes
- Synchronization: ON/OFF
- Therapy Run Time: hours/minutes
We strive to ship your order using the fastest and most reliable methods available to us. When your order ships out you will be notified with an email containing tracking information. Please track your package on carrier's website or by calling them for a smoother experience.
All smaller items or supply orders are shipped via UPS Ground or USPS unless otherwise directed. UPS and USPS Delivery policies apply. All prices are FOB Shipping Point and Shipping Charges are added to invoice according to the Terms agreed upon by between Supplier and Customer.
For Large or Heavy Items we use LTL Freight Shipping and Contracted Shipping. Contracted Shippers may not have tracking numbers as these are smaller family companies. We do have direct contact with any contracted shipper. Please contact US MedRehab directly with any questions regarding contracted shippers.
We offer full install and setup of certain items. Please contact us at 1-888-581-5504 ext 1 for more information on full setup options.
Please call our Customer Service Department to discuss any special handling requests and applicable charges in advance of order placement.
We offer free shipping on certain items. Free shipping is not applicable to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico & International sales. This offer is our standard shipping methods and does not covers any expedited or special delivery options.
Some large items on our website due to their sizes and weight may not not eligible for shipping to AK, PR, HI and U.S. Territories
Some items are too heavy/large (medical tables, parallel bars, racks, cabinets etc.) and needs to be shipped with Freight services which would include only dock to dock or curbside delivery. Our website automatically calculates a flat fee for this service. After placing order, depending on buyers zip code & shipping preferences, actual shipping will be calculated and the needs to be paid before we process the order. Residential deliveries of these freight shipments are subject to shipping surcharge which will be calculated after placing the order.
Please note some new items may take up to 8+ weeks to manufacture. Please consult with one of our representatives before ordering to find out estimated shipping times.
Additional shipping services such as lift-gate, inside delivery and white glove services may be purchased separately. Make sure you provide a phone number with your order due to scheduling freight shipments. We strongly advise you to inspect packages for delivery damages before signing anything. If you realize a damage and/or missing piece DO NOT SIGN & contact us immediately.
Buyer must be present at the arranged time of delivery and the location must be ready to receive the item. Any delay, re-delivery, storage may cause extra charges and must be paid before delivering the item.
Please note these custom-made items are NOT returnable and buyer is responsible for both-way shipping charges along with any storage fees in case of an authorized return.
We are glad to offer our products and services to customers around the world. You can simply purchase your product online or you may contact us via phone or email. Different shipping methods are available for your convenience such as USPS, UPS, Fedex, and more. If you would like to use your own carrier that's fine too. Please contact us prior to ordering to arrange your shipping. Please note that Import duties, taxes, and other charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost and make sure the items you are purchasing are compatible with your country's electric current.