NuStep UE8 Upper Body Ergometer
The First Upper Body Ergometer with a Swivel Drive Train & Integrated Sensor Technology
MADE IN AMERICA
The Pro has an 18 inch wide seat. The Max has a 22 inch wide seat.
That is the only difference between the two models.
- Sit, stand or direct wheelchair access without removal or attachment of the seat
- Low starting force with 15 levels of resistance
- Bidirectional operation
- Integrated sensor technology
- Compatible with WellGrip accessory
- Ergonomically designed seat with contoured back swivel 360 degrees
- Seat-back recline an additional 12 degrees
- Supports users up to 500 lbs
- Dual HD Touchscreen Monitor with Intuitive Software
- Quick Start - Get on and go
- Pace Partner - Stay on track with a steady pace
- NuStep Charts - View statistics based on performance
- Trail Runner - Exercise in locations around the world
- Balanced Power - Measure power and identify imbalances
|Parts (mechanical & electronic)||3 years|
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.