NOT APPLICABLE ON A NUSTEP TRS4000/T4
Adding a protection plan to your NuStep may help you save money on costly repairs down the road. Our NuStep Total Care Extended Warranty offers peace of mind and protection for an additional 3 years on New and CPO (Certified Pre-Owned Models from your date of purchase.
We assign your claim the same day it is approved to a certified technician from our nationwide network of service providers. The service provider will contact you in most cases same day to schedule an appointment based on your availability for repair.
- Our warranty provides full cover against manufacturing defects through normal use. This means that if a manufacturing defect becomes apparent during the guarantee period, we will attempt to repair your product free of charge, including all parts and or labor according to the warranty periods stipulated for the product.
- If we cannot repair your item, we will replace it with an item of equivalent or better specifications.
Exclusions From Warranties:
- Improper use of product including:
- Deliberate damage or neglect of the product.
- Defects caused by unprofessional installation, repair, alteration or modification of the product.
- Defects arising from lack of maintenance
*Must be a NuStep Purchased From US MedRehab LLC
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.