The RB8 Recumbent Bike is a new addition to the NuStep product line. Easy to access and easy to use, the RB8 delivers an effective lower body workout that is easy on the joints. Intuitive workout apps engage and motivate users, while real-time feedback tracks their performance.
Inclusive and adaptive, the RB8PRO accommodates users up to 500 lbs.
With an extra wide seat and 600 lbs. user weight capacity, the RB8MAX can accommodate a wide range of users.
- 1Low step-through design
- 2Integrated sensor technology
- 3Low starting force with coast in reverse; 15 levels of resistance
- 4Contact heart rate handles
Engaging & Motivating Experience
Integrated sensor technology captures and displays power and symmetry data in real time. Dual-touchscreen console with HD display. Intuitive user interface with engaging workout programs and easy-to-track metrics. Programs include:
- Get on and go without setting goals
- Stay on track with a steady pace
- View statistics based on performance
- Measure power and identify imbalances
- Exercise in locations around the world
Maximum Comfort & Adjustability
The ergonomic seat featuring a custom recumbent design, provides a stable, supportive position for users while exercising.
- Pro 500 lbs. user weight capacity
- Max 600lbs. user weight capacity
- 360-degree seat swivel (locks every 45 degrees)
- Reclining seat (an additional 12 degrees)
- Seat positions easy to adjust
70"L x 32"W (178 cm x 82 cm x 81 cm)
250 lbs. (113 kg)
Standard seat width:
Pro: 18" (46 cm)
Max: 22" (56 cm)
AC adapter with front and rear power jacks
Fits users from 4'6" – 6'7" (137–200 cm)
Pro Supports users between 75 lbs. – 500 lbs. (34–227 kg)
Max Supports users between 75 lbs. - 600 lbs. (34–272 kg)
Recommended for ages 13 and up.
Users outside this height, weight, and age range may not use this cross trainer.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.