NuProdx MC6200 Tub / Commode Slider System
A commode chair, tub access slider system, and in-home mobility chair in one complete unit. Requiring just one bedside transfer, the MC6200 eliminates the need for transfers onto toilets and into tubs in the dangerous bathroom environment. This model features a larger 20″x20″ seat frame and 400lb capacity for customers needing more space and support. Safe and convenient, the system includes the smoothest rolling transfer system available on the market.
- Modular design with built-in adjustment features and made-in-the-USA.
- Easy-to-change slide direction depending on bathroom configuration.
- Standard 20”x20” seat size with optional 20”x17” configuration.
- Hand-wrapped Naugahyde cushions.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum, brass and stainless-steel components.
- Patented connector bridge to slide over and into tub.
- High quality Derlin wheels and self-aligning slider tracks for smooth transfer of seat into tub.
- Fits over standard and taller ADA compliant toilets and fits into almost any bathtub or shower.
- Customizable to fit larger or smaller users and unique bathroom configurations.
- Cushions provide softness and texture needed by people who are susceptible to skin issues.
- Larger seat frame and higher weight capacity for those needing extra space and support.
- Constructed of materials that won’t rust or corrode.
- Converts a non-accessible bathroom into an accessible one without expensive remodeling.
- Safe and convenient way to slide over and into tub.
- Smoothest rolling transfer bench system available.
- Connector bridge can be removed so that shower curtain can be closed for privacy.
- Width of roll-in section: and 25” from outside arm pad to outside arm pad
- Height Adjustable: Seat-to-Floor = 21.5” to 25.5” and Under-Frame-to-Floor = 16” to 20”
- Approximate weight: 52lbs
- Weight capacity: 400lbs
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.