A center-of-mass, tilt-in-space, full-featured model with head support for a person with a higher-level disability, providing maximum comfort and stability. A commode chair, shower access slider system, and in-home mobility chair in one complete unit. Requiring just one bedside transfer, the MC6000RSTilt eliminates the need for transfers onto toilets and into step-in showers in the dangerous bathroom environment. Narrow profile allows the chair to slide back through narrow shower door entries, after which the chair can be rolled in the shower stall and rotated to face the shower head. Safe and convenient, the system includes the smoothest rolling transfer system available on the market.
- Modular design with built-in adjustment features and made-in-the-USA.
- Standard 17”x17” seat size.
- Hand-wrapped Naugahyde cushions.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum, brass and stainless-steel components.
- Patented connector bridge to slide over step-in shower lip and turntable system to rotate chair.
- Narrow chair profile to navigate tight spaces and shower entries.
- High quality Derlin wheels and self-aligning slider tracks for smooth transfer of seat into tub.
- Adjustable headrest, hand-cranked operated tilt-in-space mechanism and flip-back cantilever arms.
- Fits over standard and taller ADA compliant toilets and fits into almost any shower.
- Customizable to fit larger or smaller users and unique bathroom configurations.
- Cushions provide softness and texture needed by people who are susceptible to skin issues.
- Constructed of materials that won’t rust or corrode.
- Converts a non-accessible bathroom into an accessible one without expensive remodeling.
- Safe and convenient way to slide into step-in shower and rotate to face shower head.
- Smoothest rolling transfer bench system available.
- Connector bridge can be removed so that shower door can be closed for privacy.
- Centralizes the user’s weight throughout the entire tilt range, allowing for a much smaller footprint compared to tilt designs that pivot from the back.
- Width of roll-in section: 22” from outside crank handle to opposite side arm pad.
- Height Adjustable Seat
- Approximate weight: 70lbs
- Weight capacity: 300lbs
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.