A pediatric tub access slider system. Mesh cover, adjustable back angle and adjustable calf support for maximum comfort. The MC6000Leckey eliminates the need for manual transfers into tubs in the dangerous bathroom environment. Safe and convenient, the system includes the smoothest rolling transfer system available on the market.
- Modular design and available in four different sizes.
- Easy-to-change slide direction depending on bathroom configuration.
- Sizes 1 to 4 (seat width of 16″) suitable for kids from age 1 to 18 and up to 160 pounds.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum, brass and stainless-steel components.
- Patented connector bridge to slide over and into tub.
- High quality Derlin wheels and self-aligning slider tracks for smooth transfer of seat into tub.
- Fits into almost any bathtub.
- Range of sizes to fit larger or smaller children and unique bathroom configurations.
- Constructed of materials that won’t rust or corrode.
- Converts a non-accessible bathroom into an accessible one without expensive remodeling.
- Safe and convenient way to slide over and into tub.
- Smoothest rolling transfer bench system available.
- Connector bridge can be removed so that shower curtain can be closed for privacy.
- Width of roll-in section: 20”
- Approximate weight: 46lbs
- Weight capacity: 160lbs
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.