NuProdx MC4200 Tub and Commode Chair
For those with caregiver assistance, this chair can be rolled right into a barrier-free shower. With locking cantilever arms that swing up to ease transfer and with caster wheels that can be locked in place. This model features a larger seat base and a 400lbs capacity for users who need more space and support.
- Modular design with built-in adjustment features and made-in-the-USA.
- Standard 20”x20” seat size with optional 20”x17” configuration.
- Hand-wrapped Naugahyde cushions.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum, brass and stainless-steel components.
- Four 6” diameter casters allow for easy rolling over most surfaces and flip-up cantilever arms that facilitate simple lateral transfers into chair.
- Fits over standard and taller ADA compliant toilets and can roll right into barrier-free showers.
- Customizable to fit larger or smaller users and unique bathroom configurations.
- Cushions provide softness and texture needed by people who are susceptible to skin issues.
- Larger seat frame and higher weight capacity for those needing extra space and support.
- Constructed of materials that won’t rust or corrode.
- Overall width of chair: 25” from outside arm pad to outside arm pad
- Height Adjustable: Seat-to-Floor = 22.5” to 26.5”
- Approximate weight: 32lbs
- Weight capacity: 400lbs.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.