NuProdx MC4024 - User-Propelled Shower Commode Chair
This user-propelled shower chair is lightweight, strong, portable, durable, and with easy adjustability to make it adaptable to nearly any living situation. The large 24” wheels allow the user to self-propel, making this model perfect for the more independent user.
- Modular design with built-in adjustment features and made-in-the-USA.
- Standard 17”x17” seat size with optional 17”x20” configuration.
- Hand-wrapped Naugahyde cushions.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum, brass and stainless-steel components.
- Two 24” wheels in the rear and two 5” casters in the front.
- Fits over standard and taller ADA compliant toilets and can roll right into barrier-free showers.
- Customizable to fit larger or smaller users and unique bathroom configurations.
- Cushions provide softness and texture needed by people who are susceptible to skin issues.
- Constructed of materials that won’t rust or corrode.
- This chair can be rolled right into a barrier-free shower.
- Large wheels that provide strong leverage for those who self-propel.
- Overall width of chair: 27” from outside hand-rim to outside hand-rim
- Height Adjustable: Seat-to-Floor = 22.5” to 26.0”
- Approximate weight: 40lbs
- Weight capacity: 300lbs
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.