Montane Andes 7 Section Treatment Table
The Montane line is a strong, sturdy, reliable and high-quality table that will support your patients and practice for years. Available in a range of color options, Chattanooga once again offers the practitioner a broad range of real table solutions.
Robust Mechanical Integrity
- Steel frame provides stability during treatment and also during patient transition to and from the table • Boomerang mechanism provides a smooth vertical lift
- Gas springs assist table adjustment and prevent sudden movements
- Traditional table designed for stability and patient comfort
- A powerful motor provides fast height adjustment
- Easy access foot switch is accessible from any position around the table, making height adjustment easy and convenient
- One movement engages the wheels to move the table or to stabilize it for treatment
Easy Table Movement
Includes 4 casters and, with one movement, the wheels engage to move the table or to stabilize it for treatment.
- 7 section treatment table includes fold down segments in head and chest section
- Electric high/low height adjustment from 19 to 40 inches for easy and safe patient transfer and adjustment to the ideal working height for treatment
- Easy access foot switch, accessible from any position around the table 360 ̊, for simple height adjustment
- Features smooth vertical lift with a capacity up to 500 lbs
- Includes 4 casters
- Motorized adjustable middle section with postural flex model
- Adjustable head support - positive/negative inclinations
- Face hole on head section with removable cushion
- Side brackets for stabilizing belts are standard equipment
|Height Adjustment:||19 - 40 inches|
|Mains Power:||230 V / 50 Hz, 120 V / 60 Hz|
|Standby Consumption:||3.5 W|
|Input:||120 V / 1.9 A / 60 Hz|
|Average Weight:||Standard: 274 Lbs
Wide: 285 Lbs
|Shipping Weight:||Standard: 330 Lbs
Wide: 341 Lbs
|Table Dimensions*:||Standard: 79 x 25 x 21 - 40 inches
Wide: 79 x 30 x 21 - 40 inches
|Shipping Dimensions*:||Standard: 86.6 x 33.5 x 31.5 inches
Wide: 86.6 x 37.4 x 31.5 inches
|Lifting Capacity:||440 lbs Standard 500 lbs Wide|
|Electrical Safety Class:||Class II, Type B|
|Safety Tests:||Meets Directive 93 / 42 / EEC, Certified to CAN/CSA Standard C22.2 No. 601.1-M90x/A2|
|* Dimensions are listed as L x W x H|
US MedRehab is the preferred source in therapy equipment, education and service. Through our direct relationships with industry-leading manufacturers, we are able to offer new & used solutions to any equipment needs. Our experts are here to assist you in every step along the way from pre-sale info to post-sale support & education. We also have a dedicated team that specializes in technical service, repair and annual calibration checks to make sure your equipment is always working properly.
Our core product lines are offered across 8 different categories: Clinical Supplies, Modalities, Evaluation, Home Medical Equipment & ADL, Fitness, Tables & Furniture, Orthopedics, and Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) Equipment.
Delivery Policy: All supply orders are shipped via UPS Ground or USPS unless otherwise directed. UPS and USPS Delivery policies apply. All prices are FOB Shipping Point and Shipping Charges are added to invoice according to the Terms agreed upon by between Supplier and Customer. (see below for our Motor Freight Policies)
Shipping Locations: Headquarters - St. Louis, MO, Warehouses in New York, Ohio and California.
Freight Policy: For all non-Standard Ground shipments, please call for a Freight Quotation. All merchandise is carefully packed and inspected before leaving our facility or that of the manufacturer / drop-ship point. Responsibility for its safe delivery is assumed by the carrier upon acceptance of the shipment. Claims for loss or damage sustained in transit must be made to the Motor Freight Carrier. Visible loss or damage must be noted on the freight bill and signed by the carrier’s agent. Failure to adequately note and describe external evidence of damage may result in the carrier refusing to honor a damage claim. Contents of the packages(s) must be inspected immediately. Concealed loss or damage means loss or damage which does not become apparent until the merchandise has been unpacked. When damage is discovered, submit a written request for inspection by the carrier’s agent within fifteen days of the delivery date. All packing material must be saved for inspection so that a proper claim may be filed. Damage is the carrier’s responsibility. By following the instructions, we guarantee our full support of your claims to protect you against loss or concealed damage. Please feel free to call our Customer Service Department for further directions about initiating this process with the Motor Freight Carrier.
Specialized Handling and/or Order Expediting: Please call our Customer Service Department to discuss any special handling requests and applicable charges in advance of order placement.
Return Policy: All returns must have a RGA number applied (Returned Goods Authorization). An RGA number may be obtained through our Customer Service Department. US MedRehab honors the warranty of the original manufacturer, and defective products that cannot be repaired on-site will not be charged a restocking fee. Non-defective products can be returned within 30 days after shipment if ordered in error and may be subject to a 25% restocking charge to cover handling and transaction costs. Non-defective products cannot be returned after 30 days post shipment delivery. All non-defective, returned items must be in saleable condition, accompanied by the original packaging material. No returns, exchanges or refunds will be accepted on custom or special ordered items.