The ProBasics Drop-Arm Commode features a durable steel frame with an easy-release push-button arm mechanism allowing for safe lateral patient transfers to and from the commode. The anti-slip, soft Hypalon¨ armrests provide extra comfort and support. The frame can be configured to be used as a bedside commode, toilet safety frame or raised toilet seat. The tool free removable back makes configuring the commode easy for any application.
- Durable steel frame provides strength and stability. Removable backrest. Seat height adjustability is in 1" increments.
- Equipped with easy-to-release, push-button drop arm mechanism allowing for safe lateral transfers to and from the commode
- Soft, slip-resistant Hypalon¨ covered armrests
- Bucket slides easily into place
- Comes complete with 7.5 quart commode bucket with carry handle and splash guard. Color: white frame, gray accessories
- 1" Grey powder coated steel
- EZ Release drop arm allows for safe side transfer
- Adjustable height from 17" to 22" seat to floor
- Removable back rest. Soft hypalon armrests
- Snap-on seat with lid. Bucket with lid
- Tool-free assembly
- Seat: 14" x 16". Width Between
- Arms: 18.5"
- Overall Width: 24"
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
HCPC Code: E0163
Warranty: Limited lifetime on frame; One year on all parts