CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED (CPO)
Richmar InTENSity EX4
The Richmar Intensity EX4 is an advanced four-channel multifunction electrotherapy system offering the practitioner a wide range of treatment options in one user-friendly, ergonomic design.
Equipped with a menu-driven color touch screen interface that intuitively groups and displays clinical protocols, guiding clinicians step-by-step to ensure the ideal therapeutic treatment. A few simple key presses are all that is needed to quick start a treatment. Parameters can be easily selected and adjusted. Clinicians can choose to use preset clinical protocols or customize their own. The “Favorites” feature allows user-defined protocols to be stored for future use.
The four electrotherapy channels can be used in combination (linked), or totally independent, with different protocols running simultaneously.
The wide-ranging capability of the Intensity EX4 includes:
- Interferential Stimulation Premodulated (2 Pole IFC)
- Interferential Stimulation Traditional (4 Pole IFC)
- Biphasic (TENS)
- Neuromuscular Stimulation (NMS)
- Russian Stimulation
- High Volt Pulsed Current
- *NEW* RAAS (Rapid Agonist & Antagonist Sequencing)
In addition, the Intensity EX4 offers a comprehensive library with treatment education and suggested electrode placement for better treatment outcome and improved clinic efficiency.
- 4 channels of independent stimulation can be used in combination (linked), or totally independent
- Multi-patient function provides the ability to treat up to four patients at once for maximum practice usage
- Independent intensity and parameter controls for each channel
- Sleek, user-friendly, ergonomic design for tabletop or therapy cart use
- Large, easy-to-read, color LCD display with touch screen interface
- Multiple waveform electrotherapy with six clinical waveforms
- Clinical protocols providing the appropriate parameters for a variety of acute and chronic conditions
- Manual operation allows for user-defined protocols
- “Favorites” feature allows storage for up to 99 custom programs for future use
- Comprehensive library provides treatment education and suggested electrode placement
- Patient remote kill switch connection allows patient to stop treatment at the push of a button
- Comes complete with EX4 device, Axelgaard® Electrodes (2”x 2” and 2” x 3.5” electrodes, 3” x 5” dispersive electrodes), rubber electrodes (2.5” x 3.5” and 2.75” x 4.3” electrodes), two straps for rubber electrodes, lead wires, power cord, Patient Kill Switch, Instruction Manual, Quick Start Guide, and a CD with electronic manual
- Optional therapy cart (DQCART-2) integrates with the unit and keeps supplies organized and ready for treatments
- 6 Month Warranty
- Number of Channels: Four, Isolated
- Treatment Time: 1-60 min, adjustable
- Power Supply: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 11.25” x 7.75” x 9.5”
- Weight: 6 lbs.
- UPC: 092237615225
We strive to ship your order using the fastest and most reliable methods available to us. When your order ships out you will be notified with an email containing tracking information. Please track your package on carrier's website or by calling them for a smoother experience.
All smaller items or supply orders are shipped via UPS Ground or USPS unless otherwise directed. UPS and USPS Delivery policies apply. All prices are FOB Shipping Point and Shipping Charges are added to invoice according to the Terms agreed upon by between Supplier and Customer.
For Large or Heavy Items we use LTL Freight Shipping and Contracted Shipping. Contracted Shippers may not have tracking numbers as these are smaller family companies. We do have direct contact with any contracted shipper. Please contact US MedRehab directly with any questions regarding contracted shippers.
We offer full install and setup of certain items. Please contact us at 1-888-581-5504 ext 1 for more information on full setup options.
Please call our Customer Service Department to discuss any special handling requests and applicable charges in advance of order placement.
We offer free shipping on certain items. Free shipping is not applicable to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico & International sales. This offer is our standard shipping methods and does not covers any expedited or special delivery options.
Some large items on our website due to their sizes and weight may not not eligible for shipping to AK, PR, HI and U.S. Territories
Some items are too heavy/large (medical tables, parallel bars, racks, cabinets etc.) and needs to be shipped with Freight services which would include only dock to dock or curbside delivery. Our website automatically calculates a flat fee for this service. After placing order, depending on buyers zip code & shipping preferences, actual shipping will be calculated and the needs to be paid before we process the order. Residential deliveries of these freight shipments are subject to shipping surcharge which will be calculated after placing the order.
Please note some new items may take up to 8+ weeks to manufacture. Please consult with one of our representatives before ordering to find out estimated shipping times.
Additional shipping services such as lift-gate, inside delivery and white glove services may be purchased separately. Make sure you provide a phone number with your order due to scheduling freight shipments. We strongly advise you to inspect packages for delivery damages before signing anything. If you realize a damage and/or missing piece DO NOT SIGN & contact us immediately.
Buyer must be present at the arranged time of delivery and the location must be ready to receive the item. Any delay, re-delivery, storage may cause extra charges and must be paid before delivering the item.
Please note these custom-made items are NOT returnable and buyer is responsible for both-way shipping charges along with any storage fees in case of an authorized return.
We are glad to offer our products and services to customers around the world. You can simply purchase your product online or you may contact us via phone or email. Different shipping methods are available for your convenience such as USPS, UPS, Fedex, and more. If you would like to use your own carrier that's fine too. Please contact us prior to ordering to arrange your shipping. Please note that Import duties, taxes, and other charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost and make sure the items you are purchasing are compatible with your country's electric current.