Ultrasound is a mechanical stimulus delivered to the body by means of an ultrasound beam emitted out of an applicator. This ultrasound beam is generated in the ultrasound head by means of a crystal and transmitted to the body through the aluminum surface of the head and contact medium. Therapeutic ultrasound has a frequency range between 1 and 3.3 megahertz (MHz).
- Fully functional 1 and 3.3 MHz frequencies
- Ten user-defined memory positions for User Protocols
- Pulsed and continuous therapy operation (10%, 20%, 50% and 100%)
- Ergonomically designed sound head applicators in variety of sizes (1 cm, 2 cm, 5cm and 10 cm)
- Sound heads are watertight for use in underwater therapy
- All Sound Head Applicators are interchangeable due to Electronic Signature? residing on all transducers
- Head-warming feature on all Sound Head Applicators
- Unit uniquely designed for tabletop, wall mount, therapy cart or mobile use
- 110V or battery powered option
- Optional Therapy Cart integrates with the unit to maximize storage of clinical supplies
- Two-year warranty
|Main Power||100 - 240 VAC~50/60 Hz. 1.0 A|
|Product Weight||5 lb (2.3 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||9 lb (4 kg)|
|Dimensions||12.9"L x 11.3"W x 6.4"H (32.8 cm x 28.8 cm x 16.3 cm)|
|Electrical Safety Class||Class 1, Type B|
|Safety Tests||UL/IEC/EN 60601-1, IEC/EN 60601-1-2, IEC 60601-2-5|
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.