SportsArt T645L Performance Treadmill
The SportsArt T645L Performance Treadmill creates a natural running experience while still staying at home. The 4HP AC-Servo motor not only uses less electricity, but it also involves less maintenance compared to your standard AC or DC motors- but don’t worry, it still brings an immense amount of power!
With its best-in-class warranty you can rest assured that you will enjoy all of the amazing features this treadmill has to offer. The SportsArt T645L Performance Treadmill is equipped with a generous 22 x 62 inch running surface, standard contact and wireless heart rate, and ECO-GLIDE Auto Lubrication system. There are so many options you can use as well, like the optional 16-inch SENZA Touchscreen, SA Well+ workout tracking function and the MYE 900MHZ semi-integrated receiver.
SportsArt T645L Performance Treadmill Features
- ECO-Glide™ auto lubrication system
- Generous 61 x 22 in. running surface with 4-ply belt
- Contact heart rate standard & wireless Polar® HR receiver built-in
- Optional 16” SENZA™ Touchscreen
- SA Well+™ workout tracking function
- MYE 900Mhz semi-integrated receiver
- 3-speed fan
- Medical handrails
- CSAFE port
- Headphone jack with built-in volume control (x2)
- USB port for device charging
- Cardio Advisor displays
SportsArt T645L Performance Treadmill Specs
- Unit Weight: 377 lbs. / 171 kg
- Dimensions: 83.1 x 37.6 x 58.5 in / 211 x 95.5 x 148.5 cm
- Running Area: 61 x 22 in / 155 x 55.9 cm
- Speed Range: e 0.1–12 mph / 0.16–19.3 kph
- Incline Range: 0 to 15%
- Drive Motor: 4.0 HP AC-Servo
- Power Requirements: 15A / 120v / 60Hz - Dedicated Circuit
- Plug Requirements: NEMA 5-15P
- Max User Weight: 450 lbs. / 205 kg
- Step Up Height: 8.86 in. / 22.5 cm
- Readouts: Speed, Time, Incline, CAL/HR, Distance, Calories, Pace, ActivZone, METs, Heart Rate, WT Loss Zone, Cardio Zone
- Workout Programs: Manual, Random, Interval (1-1, 1-2, 2-2), Glute (30, 45), Hill (x3), Track, Track 5k, Track 10k, Fat Burn, Fitness Test (Bruce, Gerkin, WFI, APFT, Air Force, Marines, Navy), HRC (WT Loss, Cardio, Zone Trainer)
Your Satisfaction with SportsArt is Guaranteed:
- The Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Lifetime Frame Warranty
- Lifetime MyFlex Plus Warranty
- Lifetime Motor Warranty
- 3 Year Part Warranty
- 3 Year Wear Items Warranty
- 3 Year Labor Warranty
- 90 days, no labor High Wear Item Warranty
- Free Shipping & No Sales Tax in the U.S.
US MedRehab is the preferred source in therapy equipment, education and service. Through our direct relationships with industry-leading manufacturers, we are able to offer new & used solutions to any equipment needs. Our experts are here to assist you in every step along the way from pre-sale info to post-sale support & education. We also have a dedicated team that specializes in technical service, repair and annual calibration checks to make sure your equipment is always working properly.
Our core product lines are offered across 8 different categories: Clinical Supplies, Modalities, Evaluation, Home Medical Equipment & ADL, Fitness, Tables & Furniture, Orthopedics, and Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) Equipment.
Delivery Policy: All supply orders are shipped via UPS Ground or USPS unless otherwise directed. UPS and USPS Delivery policies apply. All prices are FOB Shipping Point and Shipping Charges are added to invoice according to the Terms agreed upon by between Supplier and Customer. (see below for our Motor Freight Policies)
Shipping Locations: Headquarters - St. Louis, MO, Warehouses in New York, Ohio and California.
Freight Policy: For all non-Standard Ground shipments, please call for a Freight Quotation. All merchandise is carefully packed and inspected before leaving our facility or that of the manufacturer / drop-ship point. Responsibility for its safe delivery is assumed by the carrier upon acceptance of the shipment. Claims for loss or damage sustained in transit must be made to the Motor Freight Carrier. Visible loss or damage must be noted on the freight bill and signed by the carrier’s agent. Failure to adequately note and describe external evidence of damage may result in the carrier refusing to honor a damage claim. Contents of the packages(s) must be inspected immediately. Concealed loss or damage means loss or damage which does not become apparent until the merchandise has been unpacked. When damage is discovered, submit a written request for inspection by the carrier’s agent within fifteen days of the delivery date. All packing material must be saved for inspection so that a proper claim may be filed. Damage is the carrier’s responsibility. By following the instructions, we guarantee our full support of your claims to protect you against loss or concealed damage. Please feel free to call our Customer Service Department for further directions about initiating this process with the Motor Freight Carrier.
Specialized Handling and/or Order Expediting: Please call our Customer Service Department to discuss any special handling requests and applicable charges in advance of order placement.
Return Policy: All returns must have a RGA number applied (Returned Goods Authorization). An RGA number may be obtained through our Customer Service Department. US MedRehab honors the warranty of the original manufacturer, and defective products that cannot be repaired on-site will not be charged a restocking fee. Non-defective products can be returned within 30 days after shipment if ordered in error and may be subject to a 25% restocking charge to cover handling and transaction costs. Non-defective products cannot be returned after 30 days post shipment delivery. All non-defective, returned items must be in saleable condition, accompanied by the original packaging material. No returns, exchanges or refunds will be accepted on custom or special ordered items.