SportsArt C576U Status Senza Upright Cycle-16"
If you are looking for an indoor cycle that not only is at the top of its class but is also equipped with deluxe technology and entertainment, then look no further! The SportsArt C576U Status Senza Upright Cycle-16" has top tier options that can make any at-home workout really count. This cycle actively engages the user by letting them choose their workout and their entertainment all on a 16-in SENZA Touchscreen.
The SportsArt C576U Status Senza Upright Cycle-16" lets you adjust the seat horizontally and vertically, has multiple resistance adjustment points with fingertip and toggle controls for ease and AnyCast screen mirroring technology.
SportsArt C576U Status Senza Upright Cycle-16" Specs
- Unit Weight: 222.2 lbs. / 101 kg
- Dimensions: 49.6 x 26.9 x 58.7 in / 126 x 68.5 x 149.1 cm
- Resistance: 40 Levels
- Power Requirements: 120V / 60Hz
- Plug Requirements: NEMA 5-15
- Max User Weight: 500 lbs. / 226.8 kg
SportsArt C576U Status Senza Upright Cycle-16" Touch Screen Specs
- Screen: TFT Backlit LED Capacitive Touchscreen w/ Anti-Glare
- Resolution: 1366 x 768
- Screen Size: 16 in
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Operating System: Android 5.1.1
- Contrast Ratio: 500:1
- Processor: NXP Freescale I.MX6 Quad Core, 1GHz
- Memory: 32GB eMMC
- Languages: English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, German
- System Updates: Manual USB or Push (via Wi-fi opt-in)
- Brightness: 15 Adjustable Settings (300 cd/m2)
- Viewing Angle: 160° Vertical & Horizontal
- Connectivity: Wi-fi (IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n) | LAN Ethernet (10/100Mbps)
- Web Browsing: Closed browser, owner/operator determines web page availability
- TV Support: ATSC / QAM(64,256) / NTSC | DVBT / PAL / SECAM
- Inputs: AV (CVBS) | Coax
- Readouts: Resistance, Stride length, Time, Heart rate, Distance, Calories, Strides per minute
- Workout Programs: Manual, Random, Interval, Glute, Hill, Track, Fat Burn, Lifestyle, SENZA™ Journey, Heart Rate, Fitness Programs, 5K Trainer
Your Satisfaction with SportsArt is Guaranteed:
- The Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Lifetime Frame Warranty
- 5 Year Parts and Wear Items Warranty
- 3 Year Labor Warranty
- 90 Day High Wear Items Warranty
- 2 Year SENZA Touchscreen Warranty
- Free Shipping & No Sales Tax in the U.S.* excludes Missouri
US MedRehab is the preferred source in therapy equipment, education and service. Through our direct relationships with industry-leading manufacturers, we are able to offer new & used solutions to any equipment needs. Our experts are here to assist you in every step along the way from pre-sale info to post-sale support & education. We also have a dedicated team that specializes in technical service, repair and annual calibration checks to make sure your equipment is always working properly.
Our core product lines are offered across 8 different categories: Clinical Supplies, Modalities, Evaluation, Home Medical Equipment & ADL, Fitness, Tables & Furniture, Orthopedics, and Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) Equipment.
Delivery Policy: All supply orders are shipped via UPS Ground or USPS unless otherwise directed. UPS and USPS Delivery policies apply. All prices are FOB Shipping Point and Shipping Charges are added to invoice according to the Terms agreed upon by between Supplier and Customer. (see below for our Motor Freight Policies)
Shipping Locations: Headquarters - St. Louis, MO, Warehouses in New York, Ohio and California.
Freight Policy: For all non-Standard Ground shipments, please call for a Freight Quotation. All merchandise is carefully packed and inspected before leaving our facility or that of the manufacturer / drop-ship point. Responsibility for its safe delivery is assumed by the carrier upon acceptance of the shipment. Claims for loss or damage sustained in transit must be made to the Motor Freight Carrier. Visible loss or damage must be noted on the freight bill and signed by the carrier’s agent. Failure to adequately note and describe external evidence of damage may result in the carrier refusing to honor a damage claim. Contents of the packages(s) must be inspected immediately. Concealed loss or damage means loss or damage which does not become apparent until the merchandise has been unpacked. When damage is discovered, submit a written request for inspection by the carrier’s agent within fifteen days of the delivery date. All packing material must be saved for inspection so that a proper claim may be filed. Damage is the carrier’s responsibility. By following the instructions, we guarantee our full support of your claims to protect you against loss or concealed damage. Please feel free to call our Customer Service Department for further directions about initiating this process with the Motor Freight Carrier.
Specialized Handling and/or Order Expediting: Please call our Customer Service Department to discuss any special handling requests and applicable charges in advance of order placement.
Return Policy: All returns must have a RGA number applied (Returned Goods Authorization). An RGA number may be obtained through our Customer Service Department. US MedRehab honors the warranty of the original manufacturer, and defective products that cannot be repaired on-site will not be charged a restocking fee. Non-defective products can be returned within 30 days after shipment if ordered in error and may be subject to a 25% restocking charge to cover handling and transaction costs. Non-defective products cannot be returned after 30 days post shipment delivery. All non-defective, returned items must be in saleable condition, accompanied by the original packaging material. No returns, exchanges or refunds will be accepted on custom or special ordered items.