- Effortless one-hand seat adjustment fine-tunes positioning to suit users of all sizes
- Self-balancing pedals with heel cups and adjustable straps provide secure, stable foot placement
- Seat swivels 160 degrees and locks at right, left and center to accommodate a variety of client needs
- WiFi connectivity accommodates optional Matrix Asset Management system
- Intuitive, bright LED console displays only the feedback essential to therapists and clinicians
- Ergo Form seat and back pad enhance comfort, support and ventilation
- User-facing Ergoform hand grips provide comfortable use
- Self-powered system provides cost-savings and freedom of placement within the facility
- Transport handle is easily accessible, and top-down adjustment simplifies leveling after installation, maintenance or use
- Hand toggles make adjusting resistance easy and instant
- Step-through design offers easy entry and exit
- Pedal crank arms are independently length adjustable from 3.8 cm–17.8 cm / 1.5”–7” without tools to allow rotational movement with limited knee or hip range of motion
- Pedal cranks lock into numbered positions to easily verify crank height and clearly record client progress
Easy Entry, Exit, and Adjustment
One-hand adjustable seat swivels from full right to full left to assist with ingress and egress.
Height-adjustable Pedal Crank
Pedal cranks are independently height-adjustable, making it possible to minimize the movement of the knee or hip with limited range of motion.
We strive to ship your order using the fastest and most reliable methods available to us. When your order ships out you will be notified with an email containing tracking information. Please track your package on carrier's website or by calling them for a smoother experience.
All smaller items or supply orders are shipped via UPS Ground or USPS unless otherwise directed. UPS and USPS Delivery policies apply. All prices are FOB Shipping Point and Shipping Charges are added to invoice according to the Terms agreed upon by between Supplier and Customer.
For Large or Heavy Items we use LTL Freight Shipping and Contracted Shipping. Contracted Shippers may not have tracking numbers as these are smaller family companies. We do have direct contact with any contracted shipper. Please contact US MedRehab directly with any questions regarding contracted shippers.
We offer full install and setup of certain items. Please contact us at 1-888-581-5504 ext 1 for more information on full setup options.
Please call our Customer Service Department to discuss any special handling requests and applicable charges in advance of order placement.
We offer free shipping on certain items. Free shipping is not applicable to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico & International sales. This offer is our standard shipping methods and does not covers any expedited or special delivery options.
Some large items on our website due to their sizes and weight may not not eligible for shipping to AK, PR, HI and U.S. Territories
Some items are too heavy/large (medical tables, parallel bars, racks, cabinets etc.) and needs to be shipped with Freight services which would include only dock to dock or curbside delivery. Our website automatically calculates a flat fee for this service. After placing order, depending on buyers zip code & shipping preferences, actual shipping will be calculated and the needs to be paid before we process the order. Residential deliveries of these freight shipments are subject to shipping surcharge which will be calculated after placing the order.
Please note some new items may take up to 8+ weeks to manufacture. Please consult with one of our representatives before ordering to find out estimated shipping times.
Additional shipping services such as lift-gate, inside delivery and white glove services may be purchased separately. Make sure you provide a phone number with your order due to scheduling freight shipments. We strongly advise you to inspect packages for delivery damages before signing anything. If you realize a damage and/or missing piece DO NOT SIGN & contact us immediately.
Buyer must be present at the arranged time of delivery and the location must be ready to receive the item. Any delay, re-delivery, storage may cause extra charges and must be paid before delivering the item.
Please note these custom-made items are NOT returnable and buyer is responsible for both-way shipping charges along with any storage fees in case of an authorized return.
We are glad to offer our products and services to customers around the world. You can simply purchase your product online or you may contact us via phone or email. Different shipping methods are available for your convenience such as USPS, UPS, Fedex, and more. If you would like to use your own carrier that's fine too. Please contact us prior to ordering to arrange your shipping. Please note that Import duties, taxes, and other charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost and make sure the items you are purchasing are compatible with your country's electric current.