This stationary Tilt-in-Space shower chair features Nuprodx’ unique tilt mechanism with Center-of-Mass design to centralize the user’s weight through the entire tilt range, plus a larger seat frame and 400lb weight capacity for customers needing more space and support. The side-mounted tilt crank operates with a light, low-effort through the entire range of motion.
- Modular design with built in adjustment features and made-in-the-USA.
- Standard 20”x20” seat size with optional 20”x17” configuration.
- Hand-wrapped Naugahyde cushions.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum, brass and stainless-steel components.
- Adjustable padded head rest, flip-up cantilever arms, adjustable swing-away footrests and tilt-in-space system with rack and pinion hand crank.
- Fits over standard and taller ADA compliant toilets and fits into almost any bathtub or shower.
- Customizable to fit larger or smaller users and unique bathroom configurations.
- Cushions provide softness and texture needed by people who are susceptible to skin issues.
- Constructed of materials that won’t rust or corrode.
- Centralizes the user’s weight throughout the entire tilt range, allowing for a much smaller footprint compared to tilt designs that pivot from the back.
- Overall width: 25”
- Height Adjustable: Seat-to-Floor = 20” to 26”
- Approximate weight: 42lbs
- Weight capacity: 400lbs
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.