Intelect TranSport - (2-Channel Electrotherapy)
Lightweight design, along with battery-powered option and custom designed mobile carrying bag, make transport easy. Two channels of electrical stimulation output.
- Two channels of electrical stimulation output
- Logical control system and a large easy-to-read graphical LCD display
- Four standard waveforms on board: Interferential, Premodulated, High Volt, and Russian
- Ten user-defined memory positions for User Protocols
- Independent intensity and parameter controls for each channel
- Unit uniquely designed for tabletop, wall mount, therapy cart or mobile use
- 110V or battery-powered option
- Optional Therapy Cart integrates with the unit to maximize storage of clinical supplies
|Mains Power:||100-240 VAC~50/60 Hz|
|Product Weight:||5 lb (2.3 kg)|
|Shipping Weight:||9 lb (4 kg)|
|Dimensions:||12.9"L x 11.3"W x 6.4"H (32.8 cm x 28.8 cm x 16.3 cm)|
|Electrical Safety Class:||Class 1, Type BF|
|Safety Tests:||UL/IEC/EN 60601-1, IEC/EN 60601-1-2, IEC 60601-2-10|
|CLINICAL WAVEFORM||CLINICAL CONDITION|
|Interferential||Continuous, Manual Vector Scan|
|Premodulated||Continuous, Cycle Timed|
|High Volt||Twin Peak|
|Russian||Continuous, Cycle Timed|
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.