SciFit DC1000 Treadmill has a low step up height and was designed for use with patients that have moved into a maintenance phase rather than a rehabilitation phase. Great for cardiac rehabilitation. The starting speed of the DC1000 is .4 mph and the maximum speed is 9mph and the deck can be inclined as much as 10%. Cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation patients weighing up to 375lbs can utilize this treadmill to maintain a level of fitness that will allow them to complete daily activities without cardiac or pulmonary strain.
With a low starting speed of .4 mph, adjustable in.1 increments, the DC1000 makes it easy to start progressing toward your goals. Great for cardiac rehab.
- Low step up height of 7"
- Medical side handrails
- Maintenance-free, self-lubricating eucalyptus deck
- 375 lb user weight capacity
- Dual emergency stop
- Generous walking surface – 19.5" x 58.5"
- Speed range: .4 to 10 mph
- Elevation: 0% to 10%
- Hospital grade treadmill: complies with current leakage protection standards
- Eucalyptus hardwood deck - strong and durable
- Very low maintenance - no waxing or lubrication is required
- Reversible - greatly extending the life of your deck
- Continuous 2-ply treadmill belt
- Carbon fiber weave - helps dissipate static electricity
- Polyester synthetic backing is the industry's finest, longest lasting surface.
- Hi tensile strength rating - uses the overlapping finger splice design to provide the ultimate in tensile/tear strength
- Belt splices are thermoform welded at specific angles to run smooth and quiet