CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED (CPO) HydraTherm Hot Pack
HydraTherm Hot Pack Heating Units for moist heat therapy feature composite polymer tanks that never rust, and are easy to maintain, needing to be cleaned only once every six months. Great for infection prevention, cleaner for your hot pack therapy, and safer for your patients!
- Updated Design Features Composite Polymer Tank Instead of Steel
- Reduced Number of Annual Cleanings (2 Versus 24 for Competing Heating Units)
- Two Heating Unit Storage Systems to Choose from
- For Easy Hot Pack Retrieval — a Pull-Out Divider System Puts Hot Packs within Reach with a Lift of the Divider's Handle
- For Maximum Hot Pack Storage — a Traditional-Style Heating Unit Rack, which Allows Stacking of Hot Packs on Top of Racks
- Increased Patient Safety with Digital Display and Thermostat, Giving Physical Therapist Control Over Treatment Temperature of the Hot Packs Used for Moist Heat Therapy
- Low Water Sensor Deactivates Heating Element, Reducing Fire Hazards
- Extra Benefits of HydraTherm Deluxe
- Added Electric Drainage Pump Emptying Tank for Cleaning Faster and Easier
- Also Includes Fold-Away Shelf — a Convenient Area for Hot Pack Preparation Prior to Treatment (Standard Model Uses Gravity-Fed Draining, with Storage Shelf as an Optional Accessory)
- For Best Results, Use in Conjunction with HydraHeat Hot Packs for Moist Heat Therapy
- Proudly Made in USA
US MedRehab is the preferred source in therapy equipment, education and service. Through our direct relationships with industry-leading manufacturers, we are able to offer new & used solutions to any equipment needs. Our experts are here to assist you in every step along the way from pre-sale info to post-sale support & education. We also have a dedicated team that specializes in technical service, repair and annual calibration checks to make sure your equipment is always working properly.
Our core product lines are offered across 8 different categories: Clinical Supplies, Modalities, Evaluation, Home Medical Equipment & ADL, Fitness, Tables & Furniture, Orthopedics, and Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) Equipment.
Delivery Policy: All supply orders are shipped via UPS Ground or USPS unless otherwise directed. UPS and USPS Delivery policies apply. All prices are FOB Shipping Point and Shipping Charges are added to invoice according to the Terms agreed upon by between Supplier and Customer. (see below for our Motor Freight Policies)
Shipping Locations: Headquarters - St. Louis, MO, Warehouses in New York, Ohio and California.
Freight Policy: For all non-Standard Ground shipments, please call for a Freight Quotation. All merchandise is carefully packed and inspected before leaving our facility or that of the manufacturer / drop-ship point. Responsibility for its safe delivery is assumed by the carrier upon acceptance of the shipment. Claims for loss or damage sustained in transit must be made to the Motor Freight Carrier. Visible loss or damage must be noted on the freight bill and signed by the carrier’s agent. Failure to adequately note and describe external evidence of damage may result in the carrier refusing to honor a damage claim. Contents of the packages(s) must be inspected immediately. Concealed loss or damage means loss or damage which does not become apparent until the merchandise has been unpacked. When damage is discovered, submit a written request for inspection by the carrier’s agent within fifteen days of the delivery date. All packing material must be saved for inspection so that a proper claim may be filed. Damage is the carrier’s responsibility. By following the instructions, we guarantee our full support of your claims to protect you against loss or concealed damage. Please feel free to call our Customer Service Department for further directions about initiating this process with the Motor Freight Carrier.
Specialized Handling and/or Order Expediting: Please call our Customer Service Department to discuss any special handling requests and applicable charges in advance of order placement.
Return Policy: All returns must have a RGA number applied (Returned Goods Authorization). An RGA number may be obtained through our Customer Service Department. US MedRehab honors the warranty of the original manufacturer, and defective products that cannot be repaired on-site will not be charged a restocking fee. Non-defective products can be returned within 30 days after shipment if ordered in error and may be subject to a 25% restocking charge to cover handling and transaction costs. Non-defective products cannot be returned after 30 days post shipment delivery. All non-defective, returned items must be in saleable condition, accompanied by the original packaging material. No returns, exchanges or refunds will be accepted on custom or special ordered items.