HydraTherm Hot Pack Heating Units for moist heat therapy feature composite polymer tanks that never rust, and are easy to maintain, needing to be cleaned only once every six months. Great for infection prevention, cleaner for your hot pack therapy, and safer for your patients!
- Updated Design Features Composite Polymer Tank Instead of Steel
- Reduced Number of Annual Cleanings (2 Versus 24 for Competing Heating Units)
- Two Heating Unit Storage Systems to Choose from
- For Easy Hot Pack Retrieval — a Pull-Out Divider System Puts Hot Packs within Reach with a Lift of the Divider's Handle
- For Maximum Hot Pack Storage — a Traditional-Style Heating Unit Rack, which Allows Stacking of Hot Packs on Top of Racks
- Increased Patient Safety with Digital Display and Thermostat, Giving Physical Therapist Control Over Treatment Temperature of the Hot Packs Used for Moist Heat Therapy
- Low Water Sensor Deactivates Heating Element, Reducing Fire Hazards
- Extra Benefits of HydraTherm Deluxe
- Added Electric Drainage Pump Emptying Tank for Cleaning Faster and Easier
- Also Includes Fold-Away Shelf — a Convenient Area for Hot Pack Preparation Prior to Treatment (Standard Model Uses Gravity-Fed Draining, with Storage Shelf as an Optional Accessory)
- For Best Results, Use in Conjunction with HydraHeat Hot Packs for Moist Heat Therapy
- Proudly Made in USA
HydraTherm Moist Heat Therapy from Richmar on Vimeo.