- Ground Effects impact control system helps decrease impact on joints and reduces lateral motion.
- Integrated Footplant Technology makes each step feel more natural, balanced and in control.
- Motor: Improved IFT-Drive controller works with a 4 HP peak duty AC induction motor for a smooth, natural feel. 3-phase, sensorless variable frequency drive technology for high reliability and accurate speed control.
- Deck and Belt Deck: Deck is a one-inch Slik-Dek bed with a thin layer of wax to assist in the break-in of the new belt / deck system. The deck is composed of 52 lb high-density fiberboard core with phenolic laminate bonded on both sides. Can be flipped to double life. Deck and belt require no external lubrication. Rear-deck hinges and front cushioning create a laterally stable platform, reducing shock to the user and providing firm push off.
- Reversible Deck: Yes
- Elevation System: Updated elevation system generates up to 1000 lbs of thrust and operates in compression for reliable operation.
- Rollers: Steel tapered rollers keep the belt centered to reduce maintenance and noise.
- Frame: Two-step powder-coating process applies rust-resistant undercoat and cosmetic topcoat to steel frame.
- Emergency Stop: Yes. Safety clip attached to emergency stop switch to immediately turn off power, bringing treadmill to a gentle stop. Stop switch has no magnet to lose and has a guard to prevent inadvertent activation.
- Transport Wheels: Integrated
- Console Type: Large LED Display
- Tap Control: Yes
- Tactile Dome Keys: Yes
- QuickStart: Yes
- Numeric Keypad: Yes
- Preset Programs: 13 programs accessed directly by 6 buttons: Manual 2 Variety: Random, Cross Country 3 Weight Loss: Custom weight loss HRC, Weight Loss HRC, 1 Aerobic 3 Intervals: 1:1, 1:2, 1:3 3 Heart Rate Control: Basic, Custom Weight Loss, Weight Loss 3 Performance: 5 K, Track, Gerkin Fitness Test
- Console Language(s): English, Dutch, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Romanized Russian
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause): 120 seconds
- Units Selection Metric or U.S. Standard
- Preset Programs 7 programs accessed directly by 6 buttons: Manual Interval Basic Heart Rate Control Weight Loss Random Track Gerkin Fitness Test
- Electronic Readouts: Percent complete, Average heart rate, Average speed, Calories, Calories per hour, Calories per minute, Distance, Elevation gain, Goal, Heart rate, Incline/Decline, Language, Maximum heart rate, METS, Pace, Profile, Segment time, SmartRate, Speed, Target heart rate, Time elapsed, Time in heart rate zone, Time remaining, Units, Watts, Workout summary
- Maximum Workout Time: 240 minutes
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Touch heart rate sensors located conveniently on handlebars.
- Telemetry Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- SmartRate: Yes
- Reading Rack: Integrated
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) (Specification): 15in. Screen
- iPod / iPhone Compatible: Optional
- Entertainment Cap / Wireless Receiver: Optional
- CSAFE Ready: Yes
- FitLinxx Compatible: Yes
- Diagnostics: Ability to set club parameters, e.g. limit exercise time, set default language and pause time.
- Speed Range (mph / km/h): 1-12 mph, 1-20 km/h
- Decline / Incline Range 0% - 15% in 0.5% increments
- Running Surface (L X W): 22 X 56 inches / 56 X 142 cm
- Step-up Height 7.5 inches , 19 cm
- Roller Diameter 2.5 inches , 6.4 cm
- Electrical receptacle & plug: NEMA 5-20R 120v
- Electrical requirements: 20 amps, dedicated circuit required, non-looped grounded
- Power Cord Management: Power cord management system includes pre-drilled holes underneath the frame siderails and snap-in cord clips.
- Handrail Length: 19.5" (49.7 cm)
- Height with PVS: 73" (186 cm)
- TECH SPECS -
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs (181.5 kg)
- Weight: 331 lbs (150 kg)
- Dimensions: 79" L x 34" W x 59" H / (200.5 x 86 x 150 cm)