PICTURES ARE OF ACTUAL UNIT YOU WOULD RECEIVE
SHIPS FULLY ASSEMBLED
Octane XR6E XRide
New Category of Exercise Equipment Get ready for the ride of your life with Octane’s new xR6 Series seated elliptical cross trainers. Offering innovative, motivating programs and features, the xR6 gives you an ‘alternative fuel’ to help you achieve your exercise goals. You’ll love its smooth elliptical motion and the invigorating push/pull action of the moving handlebars as you pedal and push your way to an exhilarating total-body workout experience. The Octane Fitness xRide will produce an at home fitness workout that you will not soon forget! All xR6 models include many program options and customizable interval programs that let you make your workout your own. The xR6e and xR6ce offer heart rate controlled programs to help you better manage your training, plus the innovative 30:30 performance program that lets you test your fitness level and see your exercise efforts pay off in just a short period of time.
Challenge yourself even more with the unique workout boosters Muscle Endurance, Chest Press and Leg Press focusing on your troubled areas for optimal results and the best overall workout. You will feel the difference! Built with exercisers’ needs in mind and backed by the award-winning service of Octane Fitness, the xR6 Series seated ellipticals promise a great ride and a great workout every time! xR6 Series The Ride of Your Life
- Performance seat gain leverage in your upper-body workouts
- MultiGrip handlebars offer a variety of hand positions for push/pull efficiency and muscle isolation
- Muscle Endurance adds resistance and challenges your troubled areas; customizable on the xR6e and xR6ce
- Chest Press builds endurance and upper-body power; customizable on the xR6e and xR6ce
- Leg Press an aggressive routine to build power in your legs; customizable on the xR6e and xR6ce
- Superior electronics with preset resistance programs and upgraded HeartLogic Intelligence features on the xR6e and xR6ce
- Seat height and tilt adjustment for comfort and proper exercise position
- Convenient step-through design allows easy access
- Solid, space-efficient platform product weight over 240 lbs., yet is significantly shorter and more narrow than other premium ellipticals or treadmills
- Oversized soft grip pedals for variety and comfort in foot placement
- MOM Mode optimizes safety by disabling console buttons and restricting movement
The smooth motion of the MultiGrip handlebars comfortably and effectively engages your upper body as you build endurance and strength. No matter what hand position you select, you are working numerous different muscle groups throughout your upper body to achieve a true cross-training workout. The xR6 incorporate these great features to enhance upper-body development:
- Longer range of motion facilitates greater muscle involvement and more effective upper body use
- Five MultiGrip positions provide comfort, variety and isolation of different muscle groups
- Chest Press workout booster integrates cardio and power-building sessions focused on the chest, arms and back
- Built-in stationary foot pegs let you focus solely on upper-body movement and muscle development
The xR6 seated elliptical offers a challenging ride with features designed to maximize performance and comfort, including:
- Leg Press workout booster focuses on the legs with higher-resistance repetitions to gain strength training benefits
- Fixed 17.5″ stroke length provides optimal extension for any user
- Oversize soft grip pedals allow for variety and comfort in foot placement
- Convenient step-through design makes it easy to get on and off the machine from either side
- 20 seat height positions and 5 tilt settings facilitate comfort and proper exercise position for most users
US MedRehab is the preferred source in therapy equipment, education and service. Through our direct relationships with industry-leading manufacturers, we are able to offer new & used solutions to any equipment needs. Our experts are here to assist you in every step along the way from pre-sale info to post-sale support & education. We also have a dedicated team that specializes in technical service, repair and annual calibration checks to make sure your equipment is always working properly.
Our core product lines are offered across 8 different categories: Clinical Supplies, Modalities, Evaluation, Home Medical Equipment & ADL, Fitness, Tables & Furniture, Orthopedics, and Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) Equipment.
Delivery Policy: All supply orders are shipped via UPS Ground or USPS unless otherwise directed. UPS and USPS Delivery policies apply. All prices are FOB Shipping Point and Shipping Charges are added to invoice according to the Terms agreed upon by between Supplier and Customer. (see below for our Motor Freight Policies)
Shipping Locations: Headquarters - St. Louis, MO, Warehouses in New York, Ohio and California.
Freight Policy: For all non-Standard Ground shipments, please call for a Freight Quotation. All merchandise is carefully packed and inspected before leaving our facility or that of the manufacturer / drop-ship point. Responsibility for its safe delivery is assumed by the carrier upon acceptance of the shipment. Claims for loss or damage sustained in transit must be made to the Motor Freight Carrier. Visible loss or damage must be noted on the freight bill and signed by the carrier’s agent. Failure to adequately note and describe external evidence of damage may result in the carrier refusing to honor a damage claim. Contents of the packages(s) must be inspected immediately. Concealed loss or damage means loss or damage which does not become apparent until the merchandise has been unpacked. When damage is discovered, submit a written request for inspection by the carrier’s agent within fifteen days of the delivery date. All packing material must be saved for inspection so that a proper claim may be filed. Damage is the carrier’s responsibility. By following the instructions, we guarantee our full support of your claims to protect you against loss or concealed damage. Please feel free to call our Customer Service Department for further directions about initiating this process with the Motor Freight Carrier.
Specialized Handling and/or Order Expediting: Please call our Customer Service Department to discuss any special handling requests and applicable charges in advance of order placement.
Return Policy: All returns must have a RGA number applied (Returned Goods Authorization). An RGA number may be obtained through our Customer Service Department. US MedRehab honors the warranty of the original manufacturer, and defective products that cannot be repaired on-site will not be charged a restocking fee. Non-defective products can be returned within 30 days after shipment if ordered in error and may be subject to a 25% restocking charge to cover handling and transaction costs. Non-defective products cannot be returned after 30 days post shipment delivery. All non-defective, returned items must be in saleable condition, accompanied by the original packaging material. No returns, exchanges or refunds will be accepted on custom or special ordered items.