The Korebalance provides exercise to three peripheral systems: vestibular, vision and proprioception to perform a coordinated function. This helps the body to re-train and improve proprioception and to develop new neurosensory pathways, thereby improving motor control, balance and neuromuscular coordination.
The Korebalance can be used by all ages and levels of ability. It can be enjoyed by everyone — from youth and interactive fitness to active aging and fall prevention programs. Korebalance’s patented technology, easy to use software, fun challenging mazes, make it the most effective assessment, training and rehabilitation device in the market.
Features and Benefits
- Stimulate the brain and nervous system to improve balance, stability, coordination and posture
- Improves agility, reaction time and motor control
- Makes workouts challenging, fun and interactive
- Improves confidence for seniors decreasing the chances of falling
- Minimizes repetitive stress on joint structures
- Trains the body to respond to an unstable environment (real-life activities)
- Improves muscle strength, flexibility, range of motion
- Rehabilitates and prevents lower-limb injuries. Korebalance "will keep your athletes on the field"
- Rehabilitates concussions and traumatic brain injury and associated dizziness
- Increases calorie burn because more musculature is recruited