BioFreeze, like other topical analgesics, is developed on the concept of Gate Control Theory - where special pain receptors in the nerve endings throughout the body send a pain signal to the brain via the spinal cord, resulting in the perception of pain. With the application of the analgesic to a painful area of the body, studies show that the subsequent cooling sensation helps to prevent the pain signal from traveling to the brain, allowing you to be temporarily free of pain.
- Gel can be easily applied to all major areas of the body.
- Penetrates quickly to relieve a wide variety of both minor and chronic aches and pains.
- Use to relieve pain from:
- Sore muscles and muscle spasms
- Back, shoulder, and neck pain
- Painful knees, ankles, hip or elbow joints
- Other muscle strains
- Use to provide extra comfort prior to:
- Massage therapy
- Soft tissue trigger point therapy
- Rehabilitation exercises
- Pre- and post-workout stretching
Not recommended for use more than 4 times a day.
- Greaseless, stainless, and has a vanishing scent.
- Contains menthol.
- Completely free of dyes, parabens, and propylene glycol.
- Formula made with U.S. Pharmacopeia-grade ingredients.
No animals used in ingredients, nor used for any BioFreeze product testing.
- Made in USA.
- Available in multiple size options:
5g Sample Packets
- 3oz Roll-On
- 4oz Gel Tube
- 4oz CryoSpray
- 16oz Gel Dispenser Bottle
- 16oz CryoSpray
- 32oz Gel Dispenser Bottle
- 1 Gallon Gel Dispenser Jug
- Menthol 4%
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Arctium Lappa Root (Burdock) Extract, Boswellia Carterii Resin Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Carbomer, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Camphor, Glycerin, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Isopropyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Leaf Extract, Silica, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Triethanolamine, Water, Blue 1, Yellow 5
US MedRehab is the preferred source in therapy equipment, education and service. Through our direct relationships with industry-leading manufacturers, we are able to offer new & used solutions to any equipment needs. Our experts are here to assist you in every step along the way from pre-sale info to post-sale support & education. We also have a dedicated team that specializes in technical service, repair and annual calibration checks to make sure your equipment is always working properly.
Our core product lines are offered across 8 different categories: Clinical Supplies, Modalities, Evaluation, Home Medical Equipment & ADL, Fitness, Tables & Furniture, Orthopedics, and Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) Equipment.
Delivery Policy: All supply orders are shipped via UPS Ground or USPS unless otherwise directed. UPS and USPS Delivery policies apply. All prices are FOB Shipping Point and Shipping Charges are added to invoice according to the Terms agreed upon by between Supplier and Customer. (see below for our Motor Freight Policies)
Shipping Locations: Headquarters - St. Louis, MO, Warehouses in New York, Ohio and California.
Freight Policy: For all non-Standard Ground shipments, please call for a Freight Quotation. All merchandise is carefully packed and inspected before leaving our facility or that of the manufacturer / drop-ship point. Responsibility for its safe delivery is assumed by the carrier upon acceptance of the shipment. Claims for loss or damage sustained in transit must be made to the Motor Freight Carrier. Visible loss or damage must be noted on the freight bill and signed by the carrier’s agent. Failure to adequately note and describe external evidence of damage may result in the carrier refusing to honor a damage claim. Contents of the packages(s) must be inspected immediately. Concealed loss or damage means loss or damage which does not become apparent until the merchandise has been unpacked. When damage is discovered, submit a written request for inspection by the carrier’s agent within fifteen days of the delivery date. All packing material must be saved for inspection so that a proper claim may be filed. Damage is the carrier’s responsibility. By following the instructions, we guarantee our full support of your claims to protect you against loss or concealed damage. Please feel free to call our Customer Service Department for further directions about initiating this process with the Motor Freight Carrier.
Specialized Handling and/or Order Expediting: Please call our Customer Service Department to discuss any special handling requests and applicable charges in advance of order placement.
Return Policy: All returns must have a RGA number applied (Returned Goods Authorization). An RGA number may be obtained through our Customer Service Department. US MedRehab honors the warranty of the original manufacturer, and defective products that cannot be repaired on-site will not be charged a restocking fee. Non-defective products can be returned within 30 days after shipment if ordered in error and may be subject to a 25% restocking charge to cover handling and transaction costs. Non-defective products cannot be returned after 30 days post shipment delivery. All non-defective, returned items must be in saleable condition, accompanied by the original packaging material. No returns, exchanges or refunds will be accepted on custom or special ordered items.