CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED (CPO)
MedX LaserPrism Cordless Portable Cold Laser Therapy
Cold Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) or Phototherapy is an effective, non-invasive, drug-free solution that has no known side effects. It has been used as a means for reducing pain and speeding healing for over 30 years. Professional clinicians obtain positive results with FDA cleared and approved Richmar / MedX Cold Laser to stimulate the body’s natural repair processes at the cellular level.
This Portable Laser is ideal for in-clinic or off-site treatments. This convenient low-level laser allows you the freedom to administer treatments quickly and easily anywhere. Automatic, timed cycles with audible feedback of energy delivered make treatments simple and reliable. The unit is lightweight with a built-in rechargeable Li-Ion battery.
The MedX laser by Richmar includes three 150 mW, infrared 808nm GaAlAs laser diodes, plus a visible blue guide LED. It includes a convenient carrying case and two sets of clinician’s laser goggles.
- 3 GaAIAs Laser Diodes
- Laser Equipment Safety Classification Class 3B IIIb
- Regulatory Classification Class III – Medical Device (Canada)
- Class lI – Medical Device (US)
- Nominal Laser Wavelength 808 nm (near infrared)
- Guide Light Wavelength 470 nm (visible blue)
- Duty Cycle 100% (continuous mode)
- Total Optical Output Power
- (Continuous Mode)
- 450 mW +/- 10% at 808 nm
- Max Optical Output Power
- (per Diode at Continuous Mode)
- 150 mW
- Output Continuous:
- 6 Joules – 13 seconds
- 8 Joules – 18 seconds
- 10 Joules – 22 seconds
- Laser Power Monitoring Continuous with automatic shutdown if optical power
- is +/-10%
- Max Beam Divergence 17 x 8 degrees typical
- (15 x 6 degrees minimum)
- Treatment Area at Skin Spot Size 0.026cm2 for 3 spots;
- 0.00881 cm2 per spot
- NOHD (Nominal Ocular Hazard Distance): 193 mm typical; 226 mm maximum
- Normal operating conditions are 66mW per diode
- Battery 3.6VDC Li-Ion, 1500mAh capacity
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.