The Richmar TheraTouch EX4, formerly the InTENSity EX4, is an advanced four-channel multifunction electrotherapy system offering the practitioner a wide range of treatment options in one user-friendly, ergonomic design.
Equipped with a menu-driven color touch screen interface that intuitively groups and displays clinical protocols, guiding clinicians step-by-step to ensure the ideal therapeutic treatment. A few simple key presses are all that is needed to quick-start a treatment. Parameters can be easily selected and adjusted. Clinicians can choose to use preset clinical protocols or customize their own. The “Favorites” feature allows user-defined protocols to be stored for future use.
The four electrotherapy channels can be used in combination (linked), or totally independent, with different protocols running simultaneously.
The wide-ranging capability of the TheraTouch EX4 includes:
- Interferential Stimulation Premodulated (2 Pole IFC)
- Interferential Stimulation Traditional (4 Pole IFC)
- Biphasic (TENS)
- Neuromuscular Stimulation (NMS)
- Russian Stimulation
- High Volt Pulsed Current
- *NEW* RAAS (Rapid Agonist & Antagonist Sequencing)
In addition, the TheraTouch EX4 offers a comprehensive library with treatment education and suggested electrode placement for better treatment outcome and improved clinic efficiency.
- 4 channels of independent stimulation can be used in combination (linked), or totally independent
- Multi-patient function provides the ability to treat up to four patients at once for maximum practice usage
- Independent intensity and parameter controls for each channel
- Sleek, user-friendly, ergonomic design for table top or therapy cart use
- Large, easy-to-read, color LCD display with touch screen interface
- Multiple waveform electrotherapy with six clinical waveforms
- Clinical protocols providing the appropriate parameters for a variety of acute and chronic conditions
- Manual operation allows for user-defined protocols
- “Favorites” feature allows storage for up to 99 custom programs for future use
- Comprehensive library provides treatment education and suggested electrode placement
- Patient remote kill switch connection allows patient to stop treatment at the push of a button
- Comes complete with EX4 device, Axelgaard® Electrodes (2”x 2” and 2” x 3.5” electrodes, 3” x 5” dispersive electrodes), rubber electrodes (2.5” x 3.5” and 2.75” x 4.3” electrodes), two straps for rubber electrodes, lead wires, power cord, Patient Kill Switch, Instruction Manual, Quick Start Guide, and a CD with electronic manual
- Optional therapy cart (DQCART-2) integrates with the unit and keeps supplies organized and ready for treatments
- Three-year Manufacturer Warranty
- Number of Channels: Four, Isolated
- Treatment Time: 1-60 min, adjustable
- Power Supply: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 11.25” x 7.75” x 9.5”
- Weight: 6 lbs.
- UPC: 092237615225
US MedRehab is the preferred source in therapy equipment, education and service. Through our direct relationships with industry-leading manufacturers, we are able to offer new & used solutions to any equipment needs. Our experts are here to assist you in every step along the way from pre-sale info to post-sale support & education. We also have a dedicated team that specializes in technical service, repair and annual calibration checks to make sure your equipment is always working properly.
Our core product lines are offered across 8 different categories: Clinical Supplies, Modalities, Evaluation, Home Medical Equipment & ADL, Fitness, Tables & Furniture, Orthopedics, and Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) Equipment.
Delivery Policy: All supply orders are shipped via UPS Ground or USPS unless otherwise directed. UPS and USPS Delivery policies apply. All prices are FOB Shipping Point and Shipping Charges are added to invoice according to the Terms agreed upon by between Supplier and Customer. (see below for our Motor Freight Policies)
Shipping Locations: Headquarters - St. Louis, MO, Warehouses in New York, Ohio and California.
Freight Policy: For all non-Standard Ground shipments, please call for a Freight Quotation. All merchandise is carefully packed and inspected before leaving our facility or that of the manufacturer / drop-ship point. Responsibility for its safe delivery is assumed by the carrier upon acceptance of the shipment. Claims for loss or damage sustained in transit must be made to the Motor Freight Carrier. Visible loss or damage must be noted on the freight bill and signed by the carrier’s agent. Failure to adequately note and describe external evidence of damage may result in the carrier refusing to honor a damage claim. Contents of the packages(s) must be inspected immediately. Concealed loss or damage means loss or damage which does not become apparent until the merchandise has been unpacked. When damage is discovered, submit a written request for inspection by the carrier’s agent within fifteen days of the delivery date. All packing material must be saved for inspection so that a proper claim may be filed. Damage is the carrier’s responsibility. By following the instructions, we guarantee our full support of your claims to protect you against loss or concealed damage. Please feel free to call our Customer Service Department for further directions about initiating this process with the Motor Freight Carrier.
Specialized Handling and/or Order Expediting: Please call our Customer Service Department to discuss any special handling requests and applicable charges in advance of order placement.
Return Policy: All returns must have a RGA number applied (Returned Goods Authorization). An RGA number may be obtained through our Customer Service Department. US MedRehab honors the warranty of the original manufacturer, and defective products that cannot be repaired on-site will not be charged a restocking fee. Non-defective products can be returned within 30 days after shipment if ordered in error and may be subject to a 25% restocking charge to cover handling and transaction costs. Non-defective products cannot be returned after 30 days post shipment delivery. All non-defective, returned items must be in saleable condition, accompanied by the original packaging material. No returns, exchanges or refunds will be accepted on custom or special ordered items.